z

Young Writers Society

Dalle Private School DT

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:16 pm
gleek456 says...

Hey guys! Here you can brainstorm ideas for Dalle... what you want to happen, any rivalries/ friendships/ relationships, anything! Wow... that was legit. Anyways, thanks for joining! If you want, you can start off by introducing yourselves. I'm Gleek, and I play Lucy Coyne! :)

- gleek456
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:40 pm
Shadowlight says...

Gleek I can change Marianna to a guy if you want....
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

82 Reviews

Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:43 pm
gleek456 says...

Oh, no... it's totally fine! ... Why would you want to change Marianna? :)

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm
Shadowlight says...

I don't care either way. :D
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:37 pm
Sassafras says...

I'm thinking I'm going to have lots of fun with Seighart. (:
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

82 Reviews

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:45 pm
gleek456 says...

Yay! I'm so excited to start! Writing Lucy will be fun! :)

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:29 pm
Dreamwalker says...

And Tristan is complete! I know you asked for another guy of which I technically gave, but he is a bit of a baby xD.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:33 pm
Sassafras says...

Hates spiders? I'll make sure Seig has an opportunity to show Tristan his spider tattoo. :)

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:34 pm
Dreamwalker says...

ReisePiecey wrote:Hates spiders? I'll make sure Seig has an opportunity to show Tristan his spider tattoo. :)

xD He'll have a panic attack. It'll be awesome!
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:38 pm
OnigiriChan says...

Ah, Reise, while I'm here. I have a question to ask you! How do you say your character's name? Is it like Sayheart? I'm confused, lol.
"If all our life is but a dream, fantastic posing greed, then we should feed our jewelry to the sea. For diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me." Northern Downpour

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:41 pm
Sassafras says...

Oh, it's fine Chan. POD asked the same thing. His name was supposed to be pronounced SigHeart (Sieghart) but I realized I misspelled it and now the pronunciation is SaiHeart (Seighart). I like the misspelled way better so his name is SaiHeart/SighHeart (Seighart) and his nickname is Sai/Sigh (Seigh).

7 Reviews

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:42 pm
OnigiriChan says...

Oh, okay that makes sense. I actually like that name a bit. And I think Tristan and Jin will get along great, Dream, with them both being music buffs and all.
"If all our life is but a dream, fantastic posing greed, then we should feed our jewelry to the sea. For diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me." Northern Downpour

82 Reviews

Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:03 am
gleek456 says...

Hey Chan, when I saw Jin's name, I immediately thought that Lucy would think that he is named after Gin, that type of wine. Except it's a different spelling x)

7 Reviews

Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:09 am
OnigiriChan says...

Haha, that's good. I was going to make it Gin but thought No, too obvious.

7 Reviews

Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:26 am
OnigiriChan says...

Okay, so I edited Jin's profile and finally decided whether he was gay or straight and it's the former. Don't worry, he won't jump any of the males in a vacant dark alley.

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett