z

Young Writers Society

Dalle Private School DT

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:03 pm
fictionfanatic says...

We have a lot of people that are musical. What if we had them, like, make a band (rainy's idea, shes right next to me half asleep) or we could do a talent show/battle of the bands. XD tyler would love to do drums, if they asked that is. and rainy says ashley would love to do lead vocals and a little guitar, but leave lead guitar to someone else.
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:15 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Oh, and shadow, rainy says sorry bout that and she will edit it when she has a brain, meaning when shes more awake. Hahaha
Live, Love, Laugh

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:32 pm
gleek456 says...

I really like that idea! We could connect the Battle of the Bands with the Recital maybe. There could be a prize in it as well. Like a scholarship somewhere or something else?
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:12 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Maybe not a scholarship for another high school, but for a college?

I like the camping ... can I post about it? It could be one of those camiping trips where you do all the obstacle courses and the puzle races and stuff. XD

What would the theme be?
Signature Pending

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:19 pm
Dreamwalker says...

That would be totally cool, FF!

I don't know how well Tristan would do in a band seeing as he's all 'classical', but it would be interesting!

And I don't know about anyone else, but my character is really really really not suited for obstacle courses. Maybe puzzles (not hard ones), but he's going to make a complete fool of himself on an obstacle course.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

82 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:47 pm
gleek456 says...

Maybe the theme of the camp could be about bonding? I'd love to see how Lucy does. Maybe I could throw in a duck or two? Lucy will freak. Oh, I could also throw in some weather changes (thunderstorms, super hot weather).

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:07 pm
Shadowlight says...

Rainy- No problem I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. my computer is on the flake so I miss some of the posts and don't get them until late. :D

I would love Cass and Ashley to meet. Maybe today in class or at their lunch??? :D\

Also LOVING the camping idea! (Cass is going to have a ball!)
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:02 am
Ktg17 says...

Love the band, camping, and PROM idea! But Prom should wait about until more relationships start happening. Anna would love to sing in the band!!!! Backup is okay if Ash wants lead.
Even if you see in black and white, think in color...

82 Reviews

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:52 am
gleek456 says...

Just to clarify... Ashley is rooming with Lucy and Anna. At least that's what Rainy wanted. I think everyone should start off by skipping breakfast and just moving into classes. Want to start in art? Or music? Or acting?

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:22 am
Dreamwalker says...

As much as jumping to classes would help speed things up, breakfast could be a fun time to kind of help bring characters in again. I fear that we're segregating a little bit so time in the cafe could mean that we'll all join up. I'd love to see what Tristan would be like around girls seeing as the only one he's talked to up till this point was Lucy.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

42 Reviews

Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:57 pm
Shadowlight says...

Hey everyone!

Sorry I didn't post last night!

we had the mother of all lightening storms! (and the hurricane isn't even here yet!) :D

I will try to get a post in as soon as I can!

(Rainy, I LOVED the Ashley Cass post! XD) I will start my post from that moment if that's alright with everyone??

42 Reviews

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Yeah XD

Reise hasn't posted in ages either XD

Can Ashley and Arwen be friends? They seem like they'd get along: especially with their "hatred" of Lucy :P

Is my post OK? DX

Love the camping idea!

[And In Caspian or Ashley's POV, If Seigh decides to show up, she will leave you. Poor you XD She's kind of fasinated by him .... plus she has a crush on him; hence the reason she's always looking at the door XD Feel free to tease her, but she might get a bit annoyed.]
Signature Pending

42 Reviews

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:14 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsxSxF3JKeU&ob=av3e <-- 2:58 - 3:18

I so want Arwen to do this to Lucy somehow XD
Signature Pending

42 Reviews

Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:54 pm
Shadowlight says...

Hey Gleek- do the sleeping arrangements for the camping trips have anything to do with possible"teams" the kids will be put on for the activities??

Dream- Do you want Tristan and Caspian to hit is off as friends when they meet and on the camping trip?

82 Reviews

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:11 pm
gleek456 says...

No, I'm thinking the teams and sleeping arrangements will be different. Here it is:

Sleeping Arrangements:
Lucy and Ashley (wonder how that turns out)
Arwen, Anna and Samantha

Tristan and Caspian
Tyler and Seighart
Darek, Jin and Jessie

Teams:
1: Lucy, Arwen, Tyler, Jessie
2: Ashley, Samantha, Seighart, Caspian
3: Anna, Tristan, Darek, Jin

Hope this is okay with you guys! Oh, and I won't be able to post tomorrow until 11:00 pm (Eastern time) :( got a big event coming up.

Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet