z

Young Writers Society

Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:52 am
Shadowlight says...

Hey I don't know if anyone knows this save me so I'd thought I'd share!

Bee is having MAJOR computer problems right now. Her keyboard has made up its mind-it's done being a keyboard. it will only type certain letters and not others. (like the most used ones) so she is not going to be able to post until she gets a new keyboard.
Also for some reason she has been unable to get online at work, that is the reason she hasn't posted on her the SB in a while as well. she can read what's going on from her phone apparently but not reply.

So we may have to do without Reva's POV for a little while, so we all must be nice to her and keep her in character as much as we can! :3

I will post Rayden tonight, I hope someone else posts before that though, otherwise I'll be double posting. *gasp of horror*
(not really) XDD

anyway love you all!

GO TEAM ROUGE!
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:39 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

Kay! On the computer thing- i cant type in my password on my laptop so nilpferd is officially completely useless! But, i have come up with a solution! Im going to the library! Expect a reva post guys and sorry its been so long! Love you all! Oh- and thank you shady! You rock socks! I cant post from my phone well cuz it wont split paragraphs and it gets confusing!
Llamas do not have six packs

42 Reviews

Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:00 pm
Shadowlight says...

.....I am so sorry for not posting Rayray- he is being a difficult little son of a gun right now, and refuses to give me anything good for a post.

whilst poor Tige is screaming at me to get him back to the land of the living (can we start that whole process Vuzzy my love?)

All in all my characters are being annoying nasty pieces of work and I have had to threaten them both with my machete and pliers to get them to behave. that being said hopefully I will get a rayden post up tonight.... if not I give you all full permission to spam my wall and hound me for a post.

Sincerely,
Miss Shady

XDD

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:19 am
VuzzyCat says...

Yes, Shadow! Begin, begin, begin!!!! Yay!!!!!! :D
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:05 am
icebender28 says...

HURRY! For...whatever it is...umm... :D
Life is to be lived, not survived.

42 Reviews

Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:13 am
Shadowlight says...

Tige is forever grateful too you Vuzzy! XDD

Rayden is complaining that I like Tige more than him......boys! I will never understand the animals.....

42 Reviews

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:20 am
Shadowlight says...

Hey everyone!

Bee wanted me to ask you all something for her(because she can't get online).

she has a plot idea involving Rayray and Reva so PLEASE don't have your characters find them or use them at all.

Thanks!

<33

Shady

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:31 pm
Tabithalillian says...

Hey, all. So sorry I haven't been posting. A friend passed away the other week and it's been crazy around here. I'll try and post soon, any one have anything major to fill me in on?
Living in a tower

42 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:13 pm
Shadowlight says...

So just to let everyone know(and to get my own mind in order) XD

Rayden is out for the count until Bee posts- at the moment he is out cold so he's not going to be of much use to anyone! :D

Tige is hopefully going to have a post by tonight and be forewarned!!!! it will be EPIC!!!! (vuzzy something will involve Seena but it will be easy so no worries!)

Also all in all I think we are slowly but steadily coming back! *does her happy dance!*&

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:30 pm
VuzzyCat says...

Yay!

To everyone else, sorry I haven't had a chance to get on lately. There was a car accedent on Wednesday and somebody from my school died. I know the other two people with him in the car, but they're alright. Anyway, it's been kinda crazy around here, but it should be getting better. (Note: This is also why Ice, Razzle, and Blondie haven't been on as well.)
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

17 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:33 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

Are we allowed to double post? Or should I just add more to the last post to get Reva, Ray ray and all the pets back to the group?

42 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:34 pm
Shadowlight says...

no one has posted in 24 hours- your in the clear, go ahead and double post!

17 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:37 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

Okay okay, don't be so pushy! Jk Shady, I'll go get Rayray back to the group before he starts growing moss

42 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:38 pm
Shadowlight says...

but rayden looks good in green! XDD

17 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:42 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

Okay, I can leave him there!

Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly