z

Young Writers Society

Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:30 am
VuzzyCat says...

Okay, so due to recent confusion, I think it would be best to start a discussion for Rogues. Ask questions and tell us your plans here. Thanks! Hopefully this will prevent further confusion. :D
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:06 pm
icebender28 says...

Great idea Vuzzy!
Hey, so I was thinking, maybe we should come across a river and just play around for a little bit. It'd be fun and the characters could get to know each other better. What do you think?
Life is to be lived, not survived.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:05 pm
VuzzyCat says...

I like that! I also was thinking that maybe the night before they go to attack, they stay up and talk about themselves. Since its the night before the battle, they want somebody to know about how they lived.

Also, Shadow and I talked about bringing in Rayden. We'll probably meet him in a village somewhere, and he will be playing his guitar and she recognizes the song. (Tell me if that's wrong, Shadow).
I'm the author of my own life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen. Mistakes I make can not be erased, the only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter. <3

I'm single because God is busy writing the best love story.
<3 VuzzyCat

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:14 pm
Shadowlight says...

Nope your right!

He could be playing in a village for tips or something. (he is that kind of guy! XD) maybe there is a early summer harvest festival going on so there is an influx of traders and players. :D

also should Seena and Tige train now? We could do a skip ahead to the next day because no ones posted anything for a while- what do you think?

AlsoI think they should train before meeting rayden because Seena might be distracted with her brother there. :D
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

30 Reviews

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 pm
icebender28 says...

I think that's a good idea. Tige and Seena really need to get cracking on their training! :D

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:22 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

Question, so Reva is still pretty hated by a couple of the characters, namely Jared and Tige, and I was wondering if after we run into rayden we might run into some trouble and Reva saves Jared? It would really help her cause, and Tige will be easier to soften anyway, no offense to anybody. I just have a plan that might make Tige start to like her more and more.
Llamas do not have six packs

42 Reviews

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:35 pm
Shadowlight says...

sure!

I don't think he hates her though Bee, I just think his emotions got the better of him. (sorry I haven't had a chance to clear that up.) But whatever you have planned go for it! he will turn back into a squishy teddy bear soon enough. XD

17 Reviews

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:37 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

cool beans! Thanks!

42 Reviews

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:39 pm
Shadowlight says...

Because I'm going senile how old it Reva again? 17? 18?

I swear, once you turn 21 peeps it all goes downhill from there! XD

17 Reviews

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:59 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

17, and dont worry, I forgot too... WHoops....

Reviews: 4
Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:48 am
TheBlondie says...

Guys, I just wanted you to know that Sheara will be pretty scared of all of your characters for a while, but it is also easy to gain her trust if you do the right things. (if that makes any sense...)

Also, in a way to help Sheara be less fearful of Davnick, I was thinking he could help her master the power of electricity. Like as in through the air instead of the ground and be able to use it even if she isn't scared out of her mind, and to be able to control her shock waves a little better.

P.S: You know when Sheara trusts you when she calls you by a nickname. ;)
Ninja. Enough said.

42 Reviews

Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:03 pm
Shadowlight says...

Alrighty!

So we will have some training, some trust building, nickname creating and along lost big brother will come on the scene!

We will be busy little writers!!

I am now trying to figure out back stories for Tige (almost all done) and Rayden (No clue what he's been up to!)

30 Reviews

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:32 pm
icebender28 says...

Okay, so we should probably start moving(I mean the characters. I've started to refer to them as "I" !) in the morning after everybody goes to sleep. I mean, we can't be so close to the castle that we can walk to it in a day! If we can, then ignore me. :)

Reviews: 4
Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:37 pm
TheBlondie says...

Hey, this next part with Davnick and Sheara is so that Sheara can learn to trust Davnick a little bit and be less terrified of him. So please don't have your character attack Davnick or Sheara or anything like that, please! I am sorry to ask this, but I am afraid there will be more confustion if I don't. Sorry!
-TheBlondie
Ninja. Enough said.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:49 pm
TheRazzle says...

Okay, I really wish I had looked at this earlier. Self fail. Okay! So, Vuzzy, shall we share what we have been disccussing with the Machine, or let that wait a while?
Cake and tea or death, cake or tea and death?! Little red cook book, little red cook book!
-Eddie Izzard

I am an evil herbivore. I will eat all the leaves on this tree. I will eat more leaves than I should... so that other giraffes may die!
-Also Eddie Izzard

ask not what u can do for ur bones but of what ur bones can do for u
— Carina