z

Young Writers Society

Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:23 am
Shadowlight says...

Dear Rouges Writers and Characters,

I am writing you all to apologize for Miss Shady's horrible tardiness in posting another of my "netherworld" tidbits. unfortunately and yet fortunately for me, Miss Shady is on of the writers who feels a post must actually work, and make sense, before she posts it (whether or not it come across as making sense, remains to be seen.)

She wishes me to convey her deepest and most heartfelt apologies on her horrible SB behavior and want's to inform you all that she will be putting up a post centered on me (as Rayden is still unconscious and waiting on the lovely Miss Bee- Miss Shady want's to stress that this is not meant as a pressure in any way, just stating a fact.)

I also wish to apologize that it is taking me so blessed long to get out of Purgatory, it is a lot harder than I had anticipated at first. Seena I WILL come back to you! I swear I will!

To all the rest of you, my hopes of seeing you all very soon. (Davnick, I will beat you for killing Seena and for putting me through this, don't think I've moved on yet!)

Sincerely,

~Tige Watson~
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:15 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

Aww! Tige! tell Miss Shady that it is fine! None of us hold her responsible, i think all of us have been neglecting the sb lately!
Llamas do not have six packs

Reviews: 4
Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:56 pm
TheBlondie says...

Yeah, it is okay. School was getting in the way of posting anyway. :)

...just a little comment though...I think we need to speed this up just a smidge. I fear that if we don't finish the story soon, like...pretty soon, we will never finish it. Just a personal opinion, if you disagree, dismiss my thoughts. :)

Sorry for the pressure!
Ninja. Enough said.

42 Reviews

Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:04 pm
Shadowlight says...

I second Blondie!

We went from- too fast, to too slow! XDD (there is no middle ground with us crazy writers is there? XD)

17 Reviews

Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:08 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

I agree as well! It was like- oh golly! I can't even post! To- oh yeah, rogues. Huh, it's been a while since I posted in that!

42 Reviews

Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:18 am
Shadowlight says...

Dear rouges writers and characters..

My god!
Miss Shady has half a post for me written down in her notebook!
Apparently she hasn't forgotten about me- Rayden lied!

Sincerely,
Tige

42 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:53 pm
Shadowlight says...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!

Rouges lives!

*dies*

Also I am very tempted to have Tige come running in and beat the crap out of Davie for hurting Seena.........

XDD

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm
icebender28 says...

it's alive...It's Alive! IT"S ALIVE!!!!

WHOO hOOO!!!

I agree with blondie, speed it up just a notch. :D

HIP HIP, HURRAY! HIP HIP, HURRAY! HIP HIP HURRAY!! :smt026 {Confetti falls about along with balloons and other assortments.}
Life is to be lived, not survived.

17 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:11 am
KindredSpiritBee says...

WOOOT! Rogues lives!

One small comment though... Reva doesn't talk that much guys, that's just me...

And yes!!! ROGUES LIVES! Also- Kitty won't strike anyone, she isn't a big fan of hurting people...

Reviews: 4
Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:56 am
TheBlondie says...

Okay, I have a confession to make...I haven't really been able to keep up with reading everything you guys posted when it was a crazy writing frenzy, so I have no idea what is going on other than the original plot we had. Can someone give me a very brief summary?
(sorry......but there was just too much to read.....)
Ninja. Enough said.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:34 am
TheRazzle says...

Yes yes yes, the wonderful, beautiful/handsome, and all-around epic Razzle and Davy have returned. We will be signing autographs later. I am so excited! :D
Cake and tea or death, cake or tea and death?! Little red cook book, little red cook book!
-Eddie Izzard

I am an evil herbivore. I will eat all the leaves on this tree. I will eat more leaves than I should... so that other giraffes may die!
-Also Eddie Izzard

17 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:52 am
KindredSpiritBee says...

I don't want your autograph... At all actually. So sorry. B- Bear- pretty much, Reva has a second pet called Kitty, Kitty healed Rayden and is now carrying him in her mouth because she's ENORMOUS and Reva flipped out. Darsor is of no help, Seena caught Davie and Evee getting cozy and is upset and now set on killing Kitty to save her brother, and Reva is talking WAY too much. :) I don't think I missed any--- urgh, there's a mouse behind me... DX

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:50 pm
icebender28 says...

And Tess is hiding the muffins!
Life is to be lived, not survived.

I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie