2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:02 am
Rydia says...

I'm totally up for that xD
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:28 pm
gleek456 says...

Claws? Hm, that should be interesting.

Can anyone interact with Natalie, please? Thank you! :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:23 pm
DarthAJ says...

@ReisePiecey

I hope your okay with the path Thuake and Arwen are going on.

Their mission is to find Karzai before the rest of the group do, they want to find an agent of Karzai or a minion.

Do you have any specific advice or rules we must follow?

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:28 pm
Dreamwalker says...

DarthAJ wrote:@ReisePiecey

Their mission is to find Karzai before the rest of the group do, they want to find an agent of Karzai or a minion.

This could be a bit troublesome for you both seeing as when we are all in a large group, the story will keep going. If one of you goes away for a bit or decides to drop the storybook, the other will be stranded.

Of course, if you can make it work, do so, but it might be better if you want regular interaction with the storybook to stay with the rest of the group, or, at least, have your characters found out instead of them getting to Karzai on their own.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:06 pm
DarthAJ says...

Dreamwalker wrote:
DarthAJ wrote:@ReisePiecey

This could be a bit troublesome for you both seeing as when we are all in a large group, the story will keep going. If one of you goes away for a bit or decides to drop the storybook, the other will be stranded.

Of course, if you can make it work, do so, but it might be better if you want regular interaction with the storybook to stay with the rest of the group, or, at least, have your characters found out instead of them getting to Karzai on their own.

I was hoping the story could work in parallel, if it gets too troublesome I would of course do something on our side of the story to make the group intercept us. If one of us is absent for a notable period of time then it could pose a problem, but there's always though "_ _ _ is hurt so is resting for a few days" scenario to be used in that case.

Lets see how this goes on for a while, it could lead to interesting places.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:33 pm
Sassafras says...

Was not expecting that. That was completely amazing! And there I was thinking that Thuake was a good person. Anyway, the next minion you guys will have the opportunity to meet will be in the Air Continent. You'll have to get through the Earth Continent on your own and I'll PM you both on how to do that exactly.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:17 pm
Rydia says...

Loving the plot twist, Death! Poor Rory, all on her own now :p

Post in a little while my lovelies, just as soon as I trade laptops back with my sister <3
Writing Gooder

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:23 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Now I feel evil. xD Really, really evil. But, yeah, a good plot twist. Thanks Darth.
Signature Pending

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:07 am
jok101 says...

Dam how did this thing die it seemed to be going so well but no ones posted in a couple of days. Sorry I wasn't back when I said I would be the internet here was a pain the ass and wouldn't work until today. Is they're any hope of this coming back to life.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 am
Rydia says...

Sure, it just takes one to post and then everyone else will follow :)
Writing Gooder

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:18 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure if we'll all get back into the swing of things ^_^.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:39 am
Iggy says...

No. No no no. No. NO NoNo. This storybook is not going to die! Reise, it's your responsibility to control the Earth soilder guys. But if I have to control them to keep this alive, I will.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren