z

Young Writers Society

The Dollhouse DT

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:09 am
ultraviolet says...

No, it's okay. We got more guys, and I wasn't going to make anyone be a guy if they didn't want to, anyway. You're good.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

262 Reviews

Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:11 am
ultraviolet says...

Oh, and guys, just so you know, everyone is put on the same plane when they go to the island. Unless this is your first time in the Dollhouse, you've made it here and back alive, so you have at least a vague lay of the land. Once you get off the plane, you need to start making a camp and attacking the other team, though people's strategies vary. Oh, and newer people will probably be relying on dolls like Kai, Kirill, and Ivan, 'cause they've been here for a while.

But, my main point here is, you're not randomly dropped off by yourself.

Also, if you want to drop out, tell us so we know we can kill your person. We don't want to drag someone along with us.

That is all.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:13 am
Calligraphy says...

Name: February

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
copy_PV46185712518_2.jpg
copy_PV46185712518_2.jpg (183.45 KiB) Viewed 272 times

History: She was made like any other doll. This will be her second time in the arena. The first time she managed not to kill anyone by leaving her group and staying holed up out of sight and sound.

Personality: She is very quite and actually has really strong opinions about things, but never tells them. She has no desire to kill. But, will if she has to. She loves animals. No one knows anything about her because she never says anything that actually matters. Has a very defined line between right and wrong. She is a perfectionist and it eats her out from the inside when someone is doing something wrong or she can't get something right. Will never stand up for herself. Often goes of by herself to think.

Weapon:
Spoiler! :
images.jpg
images.jpg (6.3 KiB) Viewed 272 times

Up for love?: Sure

Other: She is very good at being quite and loves to know secrets.

Name:Shey

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
copy_PV46183988742_5.jpg
copy_PV46183988742_5.jpg (402.5 KiB) Viewed 216 times
copy_PV46183988742_4.jpg
copy_PV46183988742_4.jpg (277.92 KiB) Viewed 216 times

History:
This is his first time on the island. His history is perfectly normal no escapes or anything like that.

Personality: He is very... innocent. He has never killed anything or seen anything get killed. He is very proud of his fighting skills, but is smart enough not to show them off. In fact unless it are needed you will never see his numb chuck. He cannot stand a girl getting hurt. He also understands them, there non-evil side anyway. He can tell when they are hurting inside... ex. He has never felt love before and has no idea what it is like and how bad it can be. He isn't a pushover necessarily, but he almost always can be lied to. He hates nature though he rarely complains. Actually he never complains. He is sociable enough, but doesn't like conflict and doesn't disagree with people because he is sure they are right and her is wrong.

Weapon:
Spoiler! :
stainless_steel_nunchucks_540.jpg
stainless_steel_nunchucks_540.jpg (56.64 KiB) Viewed 272 times

Up for love?: Yes - he might be able be taken advantage of.

Other: He loves to swim and is really good at it he also loves being up high.

~Are these O.K.?
I wanted to make a million, but I contained myself, well actually I wanted to make three and if the spots aren't filled I might :D I made a whole character for a dude and then realized that someone already took the picture :smt002 . I had to make a whole new character to fit my new picture and name sheesh!~

A. S.
Last edited by Calligraphy on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

262 Reviews

Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:17 am
ultraviolet says...

They're great. :) I didn't think this would be so popular so fast. Let's see if we can get and keep it going, with so many posters. Cal, you can make another if no one's posted in a while (I'll say whether it's been long enough) just remember, only one can survive. I only made an exception for Reise because she made The Toy Box.

Anyways, we'll be starting once either we get another doll or I let Cal make another. :D

~asofterworld.com

Random avatar

Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:48 am
Calligraphy says...

I have a question for those of you who were in the Toy Box. What is the island actually like? GAH I want to start so bad!

A. S.

Reviews: 3
Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:56 am
Twitchy says...

Hold the presses! *pants with exhaustion* I'm here. I want to join. *pants harder*

Name: Ribbon "Ribby"

Apperance:
Spoiler! :

History: She was found at a store named "Ribbons and Lace" hence her name. Mr.Willows did the works on her and, just like that, she was a part of the team. She's not really a vetern but she has been there for quite a while. She arrived a few months after Kai. Because they have been there longer than she has and they know more things about the games than most, she pratically worships Kirill, Ivan, and Kai. She's like a fan girl in her own little way when it comes to those three dolls. She wants to someday survive as long as they have. She respects the newbies also. She keeps in mind how hard it is when you first get dropped off on the island.

Personality: She has a big heart and tries to find the good in everyone she meets. Being in the game is hard and she tries to maintain an upbeat attitude at all times. Her smiles are never faked and her sheild is so thin and amuture that you can always tell when something is wrong. She takes what she does seriosly and will never hesitate to protect the ones she cares about. She sometimes gets angry when people bitch or complain about their lives. In her polished eyes, they are just lucky to be in one piece. She can sometimes be a bit naive and ignorant.

Weapon: Morning Star Mace
Spoiler! :

Up For Love?: Sure.

Other: She loves learning new things about the people she is around and the island.
Life's to short to waste time thinking about tomorrow. Live for today and deal when the consequences when they get here!

262 Reviews

Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:28 am
ultraviolet says...

If you want to know what the island's like, read The Toy Box posts. That's all we know. Anyway, I'll make the first post now. :)

~asofterworld.com

Reviews: 3
Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:29 am
Twitchy says...

*faints from anticipation* Oh, I'm so happy! My first storybook.
Life's to short to waste time thinking about tomorrow. Live for today and deal when the consequences when they get here!

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:49 am
Sassafras says...

Sweet, we're getting started! I'll post in the morning, but, for right now, I sleep.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

Random avatar

Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:17 am
Calligraphy says...

Does anyone want to like connect with my characters. Maybe one of you could be good friends with Shey and then he could die and you could feel like it was really your fault or something. And February.. I have tried, but no one seems to get along with her. She does talk, she just doesn't always give her opinion. I don't no how to make someone talk just by reading there character profiles, and lots of you have already gone into your little groups.

A. S.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:29 am
Apple says...

Cal, I could do it. But then, my character is evil XD but something could happen. I don't know, what ever you want.
I spy!

262 Reviews

Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:07 pm
ultraviolet says...

You guys do realize that technically you have no pasts, right? I mean, you were found somewhere by Tom, he gave you a Humanity chip, and you were sent to the Dollhouse. The only people you would know are Tom, the people in the Dollhouse, or dolls that died.

Plus, chances are if you run right by the enemy, someone's going to see you and hunt and kill you. The enemy aren't complete idiots.

I mean, I don't want to seem mean or controlling, but that's how it works.

~asofterworld.com

I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda