z

Young Writers Society

Split

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:43 am
PhoenixBishop says...

ʇıןds| split

So this is where we discuss. If you have any questions post them here.

This will also be where other universes will be compiled. When it comes to making universes you can of course participate by adding your idea to the DT. For example a DT response would look like. " What if the South didn't separated from the North and cause the Civil War."

I will also bee compiling weapons and technology that Split. This you can also add to.

So check the DT regularly.
Last edited by PhoenixBishop on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

121 Reviews

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:00 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Universe 911B
This will be one of the first universes that comes into play.

In this Universe the 9/11 attack did not occur thus delaying the US entrance into the war. But even though the US avoided one desaster a bigger desaster was just on the horison.

This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

121 Reviews

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Weapons that are commonly used by Travellers.

Plasma guns

A plasma weapon is a type of ray gun that fires a stream, pulse or torrid of plasma (i.e. very hot, very energetic excited matter) These usually cause severe burns and can kill upon contact. Also able to melt through most materials.

Spoiler! :

Stun gun

A Taser is an electroshock weapon that uses electrical current to disrupt voluntary control of muscles

Spoiler! :

Regualar Gun

Fires bullets

Spoiler! :

Knife

Used to cut and stab

Spoiler! :

More weapons will be added as needed.

Death~

while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind