z

Young Writers Society

RMS Titanic DT

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:03 am
Jetpack says...

Any and all questions, problems, queries, discussion, whatever. :)

EDIT: Do we ditch the real time concept in favour of further development? If so, do we restart? Opinions below. :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:47 am
phantom of the potter says...

I say we don't do real-time, but not to restart. Restarting storybooks seem to inevitably lead to their demise. Why don't we pretend all previous posts were on the first day? Little chronological errors can be easily fixed.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 am
Loller65 says...

^ This.
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

197 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:58 am
Jetpack says...

That's absolutely fine by me. I don't want to restart either, but I wondered if anyone else felt we should. In that case, I think I'll just continue from where we were on April 11th, rather than change the dates. This time, we can just go more slowly.

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:57 am
phantom of the potter says...

Has this storybook gone kaput? I'm very sorry if it has.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

197 Reviews

Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:11 pm
Jetpack says...

phantom of the potter wrote:Has this storybook gone kaput? I'm very sorry if it has.

Ditto. I've been on holiday the last couple of weeks and helping friends move house recently, and next week I'm caravanning (again with very little access to the Internet), so I can't post that regularly. I might leave it for now and re-open this in the future, when I have the time I thought I had to devote to it. :?

Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe