z

Young Writers Society

Neserada's Cause DT

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:49 am
SisterItaly says...

Here's the dt, ask away, plot away do what you must!

topic66231.html SB

Neseradians

Fanchon - Celia's messenger dove

Ceria- Kidnapped princess

Cassandra- peasant who wishes to be warrior

Ghia- King

Tathiel- general (no profile yet)

Aaron- prince

Acoteg

Joram- general

Callista- Princess

Tigad- King

Kai- warrior

Third Party

Marlon - leader

Howell - mercenary

* if you want anything added to your character just ask*
Last edited by SisterItaly on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:30 am
eldEr says...

Name: Tathiel

Appearance: (please no anime)
Spoiler! :

Personality: He's incredibly caring and defensive over the ones he loves. He will do anything for them, and by anything, I mean anything. He's very loyal to his king and country, as well as the princess. However, in the field, he's ruthless and very fierce. He shows no mercy to his enemies and will stop at nothing to destroy them. If a friend has fallen on the field, he's the one to jump in and defend them until somebody else can take care of their wounds. He's determined, stubborn, a born leader and very head-strong.

Strengths: He is incredible at anything fighting. Archery, swordsmanship... he's not too shabby with war hammers either. He's very quick and very smart. He is excellent at making plants at last-moment and is well-known for his knowledge. He has good survival skills as well.

Weaknesses: He isn't very good with navigation. Place him in the middle of nowhere, and he will not be able to find his way back. Survival skills only go so far...

History: He grew up with his mother, as his father mysteriously disapeared off the face of the earth three days after he was born. He started training at the rype age of 11 and has worked extremely hard ever since. There's not much else to say until two weeks after his ninteenth birthday when his mother passed away. And then there was the matter of falling in love... the princess's capture has completely devasted him.

Up for love?: Nay, he's engaged!

Other: He has a pet jaguar named Talon. Talon often fights with him in battle and is very loyal to his master.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:13 am
Octave says...

Joram's Second-in-command, Also called a general.

Name: Emilian

Appearance:

Spoiler! :

Personality:

Emilian has a quiet personality, although he's quite friendly and helpful. He doesn't speak much, but he's the kind of person with whom silence is comfortable. He appears approachable and is keen to listen to your opinions. He's much less considerate than Joram, though he's every bit as clever and intelligent. Very observant and has quick memory. He remembers everything, down to the last detail, perfectly. He's good at foreseeing the events that are likely to happen and at predicting other people's moves.

He's extremely loyal to Joram and will never abandon the general despite all the craziness that might ensue. He defends his friends to the end and brutally disregards others' welfare in exchange for the safety of those he cares about (even if it's sacrificing 1 million lives in exchange for the safety of 10 men from his platoon). He's extremely capable at lying and unlike Joram, chooses to lie his way out of things.

Strengths:

Emilian is brilliant and quick. He's fast on his feet and faster with his beloved horse. He can do incredible damage with crossbows and long-ranged weapons, although he's not bad with a sword. He's very able at lying and this, combined with his perfect memory, allows him to never get caught twisting the truth to his benefit. This is especially useful when covering up for Joram. Emilian is also loyal and very dependable, as well as an able diplomat. His team loves him as he's very endearing and caring. He's also very, very resourceful.

Weaknesses:

Very little morals and fails with physical, weapon-less combat. His insistent and almost obsessive loyalty will be his downfall. The end justifies the means, so unless you want to see him complete a task in the most brutal (yet admittedly, most efficient) way possible, you're going to have to detail exactly what he should do. Tends to keep track of wrongs done him and/or Joram. Can also disregard his own safety and well-being for those of others'. His world revolves around those he cares for.

History:

Emilian grew up aiming to get into politics. But he knew that in order to succeed in politics, he'd need to have several successful conquests as a general. So he set about working his way up the military. Somewhere along the line Joram and Emilian became friends - both were charming, magnetic and cultured individuals, so it made sense that the two, who stuck out from the rest of the brutish soldiers, became good friends. Inseparable, almost. To this day Emilian remains loyal to Joram, despite knowing about the latter's...tendencies.

Up for love: Sure.
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:36 am
Jagged says...

Just a heads-up that my internet unexpectedly died on me, thanks to crazy storms raging in the area. Will do my best to keep up, but might be a bit slower than I want to =/
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:35 pm
SisterItaly says...

OK thanks forthe warning... sorry bout your internet!
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:13 pm
Dragonet says...

I'm really sorry about not writing but I'm on vacation and I don't have time. So, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have even joined. Please forgive me, but I'm going to have to drop out.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:37 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Hey folks, there is something that is bothering me. I call it character omnipotence.

There is a lot of certainty about what is going on with the princess, which may not be justified. The Neseradians assume that the mercenaries had nothing to do with her kidnapping, but what makes them so sure? Mercenaries aren't angels, indeed, some of the groups are little more than organized bandits. It wouldn't be beyond the scope of imagination to imagine them kidnapping a noble, especially if she was alone and they had opportunity.

Just because us authors know that the mercenaries didn't kidnap her doesn't mean that our characters will. We need to separate what we know and what our characters know. Right now, Marlon isn't aware of the accusations against his group; that will change once he starts hearing the rumors around the city.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon