z

Young Writers Society

Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters DT.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:49 am
ScarlettFire says...

Well, this is the DT for Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters. Feel free to ask questions, make suggestions and discuss everything Rousseau's Academy.

Link to the SB: post728384.html#p728384
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:21 am
ScarlettFire says...

Important things to know: A third party is killing off Vampires and Academy students. Declan blames the Academy for losing his vampires and the Academy blames Declan for killing it's students and staff. This plot idea will develop later on in the storybook.

Recap: classes; Combat, Study and Magic. Combat includes weapons training, and for some students, hand to hand & claws and fangs. Study is just the general stuff, such as the history of hunting and the strengths and weaknesses of supernatural creatures and their haunts. Magic is, well, magic.

Feel free to ask questions, etc.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:20 am
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, so while I was in chat, I had an idea. I cleared it with Scar, but I wanted to make sure everyone was OK with it...it's not really a big deal, but it would mean my charrie was special. OK, so I was thinking my character could be in love with a vampire. She's a vampire hunter, so it would give the SB a twist. I wanted to ask if everyone was in agreement that I could do that, and if anyone wanted their charrie to be the vampire...But I'm clearing it with everyone first...

Luff yew alls,

~FS~
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:25 am
ScarlettFire says...

Like Sakin said, totally fine by me.

This is for those people with vampire characters: Which Coven to you belong to? Declan's or the Unknown one? Just so we know who's on what side. This includes those of you who are half-vampire, half-human. (Kassia is half-human, half-vampire, though she's sided with the Academy.)

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:14 pm
Octave says...

Let's make this clear, shall we?

Anyone who's in Declan's coven post "I" here. Just that. "I". Or I'm part of Declan's coven.

I need to know.
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:59 am
Lumi says...

I.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:37 am
Yuriiko says...

Kara- "I".

and one thing, um... yikes, I forgot it.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

212 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:52 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Okay, first off. Spy has pulled out. There are now two spots open, so if anyone wants to create another character, feel free to do so. Just post the profile in here, the DT instead of the SB...

Second: Characters.

Academy Characters:

Human:
Alissa Mefore, 7 (sillyducky).
Shadow Davine Koiv, 17 (Sakin).
Kate Michaels, 17 (Durrie).
Lucius Devereaux, 19 (WhiteTiger).

Half Human, Half Vampire:
Kassia Blaire, 17 (me, Scarlett).

Werewolf:
Annaleya "Lee" Night, 17 (Ninja).
Lance Moon, 19 (Chups.)

Vampire characters:

Declan's Coven:
Declan Van Alstyne, 2,019. "Aristodemus" (Kara).
Isidor, 876, appears to be 19 (Yuri).
Adraian, 427 (lumi).

Other/Unknown:
Mandy, Real age unknown, looks and acts 16 (Th).
Kufai "Fai" Belovine, 97 (Loveless).
Alana De Marvoir, 605 (Jesseble).

Other Characters:
Tatiana, 17 (allmixedup).

These may change... Anyway, back to plotting. :wink:
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:42 pm
SisterItaly says...

Name: Tatiana

Race: human vampire hybrid

Skills: hand at hand combat, running, climbing through the trees

Magical or Non-magical: non-magical

Personality: She has heart of gold, and her bad side is a hard place to get, but it isn't somewhere you want to be. She usually is alone sowhen she see's and talks to people she's pretty quiet, but once you get to know her you'll see how hyper and exciting she really is.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Likes: music, rain, animals, quiet, being alone, site seeing, trust, justice
Dislikes: Hate, people who try to kill her, people who harm others, seeing injustice,

History: She doesn't know who her real mother is, and her father left her when she was young, she didn't know about what he was. She wandered around, everyday growing weaker and weaker. Until one day a small coven of vampiresfound her and took her in. They taught her about herself, and she was disgusted. She thought she could never kill anyone. Until one day she lost control, while the coven congradulated her she was terrified, asking herself what she had become. She ran away and has lived away fromhumans and vampires since. When she gets to weak she ventures off into a nearby town, she only takes the life of the sickly and the lowlives who don't deserve to live.

Other: She doesn't belong to a clan or the acadamy, she's a loner

Up for love: YESH!
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:47 pm
The Jesseble says...

Hey everyone. I thought I'll drop in a nice evil character for you all...although I suspect she'll be dying :( oh well...occupational hazard of being a villian I guess *shrugs*

Name: Alana De Marvoir

Age (13-25, older for vampires): 605

Race (Human, werewolf, vampire, etc.): Vampire

Skills: Very dangerous with a sword, which she uses as her primary weapon. Trained in Japan when a younger vampire, so knows samurai combat. She keeps a gun with her, just in case she runs into any of those tricky vampire slayers.

Magical or Non-magical: magical – but rarely uses as it spoils the fun

Personality: In two words: femme fatale. A prickly woman; not to be trusted with anything and rarely forms allegiances. She is capable of showing affection, but conceals it under her aggressive and unruly front.

Appearance: Alana recently dyed her hair black to disguise herself as her cover had been blown in her previous haunt. Her skin is very pale, typical of the skin that vampires acquire. She is tall, just over six foot, and has a curvy figure – helpful as she is prone to seducing unfortunate human males and turning them. Her eyes are blue and her lips are nice and squashy (rubbish description, I know…but they are very big).

Photo: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2401471488/tt0465602 but with darker hair XD

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: blood, more than anything, even more than love (gasp). She likes to haunt the dark alleyways at night, just to suit her stereotype. She doesn’t mind a good nightclub either. Dislikes: vampires who are in Declan’s coven, generally, anyone who is in allegiance with Declan. Humans…any cheap jokes about vampires. Hates Garlic…

History:
Alana grew up in Britain during the start of the sixteenth century and lived well enough as the eldest daughter of a rich family. She was married off to a French duke when only seventeen and was sent to live in his estate. Only, during the journey across the channel, the crew of the ship were ravaged by a mysterious beast in the guise of a human. Alana was the last to be killed…but before the vampire decided to off her too, he realised that she was too pretty to be killed and decided to turn her instead – how cute.
Alana disappeared and many believe her to be dead…which of course, she was, but was ‘undead’. At first, she was horrified by her situation, but then found herself pleasantly in love with her sire. It didn’t last long once her powers had fully developed as she could then read his mind. She learnt that her feelings were unrequited…heartbroken, she left his safety and decided to travel all over the globe.
Alana never remained in one place, deciding to move once her cover is blown in order to outrun the angry mob.
Eventually, she moved to (edit) the city, after being discovered drinking the blood of her flat mate. This is where we find her.

Other:
Alana is very skilled in disguise and lies. Concealment and trickery are her strengths. She can also read the thoughts of others, but dislikes doing so as it has ruined so many of her chances.

Up for love: (Yes or no): Yes… but has gone off it through complications.
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr