z

Young Writers Society

Grey Area DT

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:25 pm
Maybe says...

Alright guys! So here's where you should carry on all side conversations relating to Grey Area. You can discuss love interests, plot points, or anything else so long as it's at least semi relevant to the storybook.

Here's a list of characters that we have so far:

-May-bell "May" Harrington played by Puffycherry
-Annabelle "Able" Guillory played by forsakinshadow
-Lisiana Smith played by Forestqueen808
-Margaret Rae Lane played by Elinor Brynn
-Luka Amanary played by Undertaker
-Neil Arstice played by Maybe
-Chris Bale played by Ray112
-Johnathan Roberts played by Greed
Last edited by Maybe on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:45 am
Puffycherry says...

So all in all there is only three guys and four girls...that's not a too bad ratio deploy! :D
I do not have a short attention span, I am-Hey look it's a sparkely KITTY! Quick Catch it!

Reviews: 1
Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:17 pm
Greed says...

I don't want to post because there are still some people who haven't, but it'll die if someone doesn't. I'll post if wanted, but what about the people who aren't?
Money doesn't make the world go round, it's just makes it go faster.

116 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:03 am
Maybe says...

Elinor won't be back for a few days, and we have at least four or five people who seem to be following along. Greed, go ahead and post if you want, and I'll send out a PM to the people who haven't posted in a while and see if we can't get them back. Thanks for your concern! It's really appreciated!
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

116 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:53 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Hmm...
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:08 am
Maybe says...

So where exactly do we want this storybook to go? I purposefully made the introduction post pretty unspecific because half the fun of a storybook is collaborating with others to figure out a plot, instead of following one person's guidelines! So if anyone has any ideas, they should post here. What do we want the conflict to be? What's our goal (probably to get back to Earth, right)? When do we want our characters to come into contact with the deamons?

116 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:11 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

Well, I personally can't wait for the action to start, so I say soon!
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:05 pm
Ray112 says...

Hey, i"M up for whatever. But I would like there to be more than us just running, hiding, and complaining about how much we want to go home. Like if we encountered civilization of some kind. Or we could get them out of the plains and into some mountains or an alternate New York city that's in ruins.
"Insert life changing statement"

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:01 pm
Undertaker says...

I like the idea of the alternate New York City, that sounds really cool. Also another civilization would be a good idea too!
"Show me a "first rate laugh"."

I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office