z

Young Writers Society

The Marked Ones DT

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Okay, this is our DT! So far, we have Tate, Jax, Setji, Nova, Lolli, Carley and me. All questions should be directed here.
Last edited by NinjaCookieMonster on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 pm
ToritheMonster says...

I'm so mad!!!!!!! I spent about an hour putting together a profile of everyones powers on this phone keyboard and it disappeared!!!!!
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

351 Reviews

Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:23 am
ToritheMonster says...

Well, I'm back on a regular computer now. I guess I'll try again.

351 Reviews

Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:33 am
ToritheMonster says...

Quicky profiles of the SB charcters, so you can keep track of their names and powers:

Kylie-
Power: She can manipulate sound, creating sonic booms and sound waves. She can also use this skill to change her voice and throw sounds to different places.

Carley-
Power: Duplication, she can create more then one of herself, but she cant control them... all she can do is create and destroy them

Tate-
Power: Ability to control the elements

Nova-
Power: She can steal energy from other things/people. With this energy, she can re-energize herself or others. She can also "steal" pain from others and at the same time give pain to others. She was learning to "steal" emotions when she was freed from the University. She can only take very basic emotions, happiness, sadness and anger. All this gives her immense headaches, like none you've ever seen. These headaches give her back her memories and they suck; they are basically the reasons for her screaming fits.

DJ-
This character has not posted yet.
Power: He has extreme strength

Setji-
Power: Super speed, which in fact is just his ability to move his molecules at an accelerated rate. It is also because of this super molecule speed he heals faster in his speed state. The flaw with this power is that it has the tendancy to trap him in the state and if he stays in the state too long he begins to age.

" Lolli " or "Lollipop"-
Power: Lolli can get people to do whatever she wants, even if it's not possible. if she wants someone to grow wings, wings will sprout out of their back. If she wants them to give her a cracker, they'll hand her one, even if there're no crackers to be found for miles. The things she makes happen only last as long as she's using her power, though. Once she gets tired out and stops, everything that was previously happening will dissapear,if it wasn't real previously and nobody except her will remember what happened. Once in a while the things she gets others to create won't dissapear, but that only happens with small objects once in a blue moon.

Kerli-
Power: She balances things with only her mind (this power is still growing and developing)

Jaxon "Jax"-
Power: He has the ability to control what the mind sees and hears for a short amount of time. Meaning he can do things such as create mild sight and sound illusions and influence thought. (Which also means he can creat confusion or help clear up confusion) However, this can be extremely draining, especially the illusions, and he has to use it carefully. (He's blacked out more than once for overusing his powers)

Well. That took about 1/4th of the time it takes using an ipad.
Last edited by ToritheMonster on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

351 Reviews

Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:34 am
ToritheMonster says...

So, why is everyone banding together? It's a little too convenient to be a coincidence...

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:16 am
View Likes
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Hm. I'm still working out the kinks, but at this point it's because the government is sending everyone from the Institute that they can because of paranoia that people will find out. That sound alright?
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

351 Reviews

Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:10 am
View Likes
ToritheMonster says...

wait... what? sorry, im a bit slow today.

The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown