z

Young Writers Society

SIS Help/Discussion DT

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:46 pm
Jagged says...

I can definitely get behind that suggestion.
Also, re: that bomb. I'm a bit dubious about it, to be honest, because making a dead body swallow? Yeah, pretty impossible, because swallowing involves muscle movement. And unless Maya's literally stuffed her hand down Clare's throat (which 1. would have been nasty, what with remnants of vomit and all and 2. would probably have been noticed), I remain less than convinced.
I guess suspension of disbelief is required?
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:48 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Or maybe just an eraser. o.0 Haha, get it? E-raser. Haha. E. Raser. Hehe... *dies*
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

153 Reviews

Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:58 pm
Jagged says...

Hehe XD
Also, if Clint has to cut through the body to get the bomb, he is going to be Very Not Happy. Expect swearing and grumbling.
The mother could be used later, yes. Hostage situation at some point?
Oh, and is Raine still out?

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:36 pm
BondGirl007 says...

There's also the fact that it's a BOMB which need a detonator, and enough of some sort of explosive substance to make a big enough bang...That's not exactly able to fit into a PILL, let alone trying to get the body to swallow it.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:32 pm
Sins says...

BondGirl007 wrote:I think we need to go back, and people need to edit/delete posts. Decide what plot points you want to keep in for now, then add the rest in later. Obviously Mixed still needs to be dead,I think Jax's mother can be brought back in later, if you want to try that bit of conflict later, because it kind of ended that before anything could be done with it.

But I think there's going to be a lot of tweaking we need to go back and do now.

I definitely agree with you on that one. From now on, I don't think that anyone should post anything new. We should look back at previous posts and edit/delete any posts that need improving or changing. As of the Jax's mother thing, it did kind of end before anything could be done with it because ninjacookiemonster kind of took control of it. :lol: So yeah, I definitely think that we need to stop posting and take a look back at some older posts.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

153 Reviews

Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Jagged says...

Should we try to get on the chatroom, take over A or B and Make Plans For Cleanup?

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:37 pm
Sins says...

That would probably be a good idea.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:37 pm
Elinor says...

That would be nice.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:41 pm
Mizzle says...

Definitely.
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

153 Reviews

Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:42 pm
Jagged says...

I'm in A right now, and will probably be lurking for most of the afternoon. Ideally, if we could get at least 4-5 people?

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:44 pm
BenFranks says...

Reading over the posts and noticing the complaints about people moving too fast is definitely true. The problem with the posts at the moment is people aren't letting other people post because they're trying to flaunt their character off in a new direction all the time. If someone posts in conversation with someone else and is awaiting their reply to post again, please be considerate and not drive that character away from that situation before they can carry it on.

Also, please stick to ONE POST PER DAY.

“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken