Shifters DT

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:07 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

A'ight guys.
It's the DT.

Okay, so here's the place to discuss all things Shifters...and Aquariazzi I guess.
Any questions you have about the SB, Aquariazzi or sub-plot ideas, post 'em here!
Also, if you guys want them, I can post different Aquarian stories. (Yes, I have those. It's my world and I created it very well... :D)

Anywho...

DISCUSS people! DISCUSS!
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

384 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:19 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

Alright, I just needed to clarify something here. ;)
In my mind and in the stories of Shifters past that I've managed to come up with, the person will simply disapear.
No flashy lights or smoke, just simple nothingness.
Of course this is debatable if you had something else in mind... but anywho...

Also keep in mind that this is over 2 centuries ago ;)
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:58 pm
View Likes
jemjive says...

Isha! You should post some of tose Aquarazzi stories! Perhaps the ones about you know who? :wink:
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

384 Reviews

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 am
eldEr says...

xD
I will get on that after I'm done with the timeline *eyeroll at her own procrastination*
I will, however, post a bit about that certain story in very short version. Then I'll get the nice, deatailed version up!

SHORT, SIMPLE, UNDETAILED VERSION CREATED FOR YOUR BENEFIT

Forlo and Elinia. They are both pre-created and they have major places in Aquarian history.
First off:
January 12, 1799, Princess Anazeal is abducted by the Dark Warriors. The Emporer was going to send out somebody of higher ranks, but Forlo had the wicked-awesome dream from The Wise One. Basically that dream told him that he needed to go instead of that person with the higher ranks for reasons of secrecy and the element of surprise.
Anywho.
Surprisingly, the Emporer didn't believe him. (Poor Forlo...go figure) So our wonderful Wise One came to HIM in a dream and threatened him with his and his daughter's lives. Guess who go to go on the trip? Yeah, Forlo.
January 17, 1799, Forlo rescues Anazeal. Quick rescue, but let's just say the Dark Warriors hadn't made it to their little hide-out yet. That and the fact that Aquarian horses are pretty stankin' fast.
January 20, 1799, Forlo is dubbed general at a freakishly young age.

Now:
March 28, 1799, Forlo is taken captive by none other than the Dark Warriors. This time they actually made it to a decent hiding spot which made it difficult for our poor Forlo to be found. Elinia had been a warrior since the rype age of 13 (In Aquariazzi, physical age doesn't matter so much so long as they are emotionally and mentally mature and good with a sword.) She had grown quite fond of her general and went after him.
April 16, 1799, Forlo is finally rescues by our dear Nia...hours before his scedualed execution. Go Nia!
April 19, 1799, Elinia is dubbed general after Forlo's insistance that two very young generals on the field would do more good than harm.
Now, this starts some pretty fierce rumours about a little romance between the two generals. They denied them, but those rumours my friends...yeah, they were TRUE!
So if you were wondering about the "rumours" we were talking about in our posts... Those were them.
So there you go! It's your sorta-short version of their stories!

Hope it cleared things up a little bit ;)
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:10 am
jemjive says...

Woooooot! :D
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)