z

Young Writers Society

Hidden Power

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri May 28, 2010 5:06 pm
JackpotJohnson says...

Plot

You are someone special. You have always been someone special. Ever since your thirteenth birthday, you noticed you could do things no one else could. You are able to do things that amaze other people as well as yourself. However on the mainland there are people who know about you. They know what you could potentially do. You noticed that you are not the only one on the island with your gifts. You slowly have blended in with those other people. The government is after you. You have two options, stay on the island and be eliminated. Or you can inhabit the North Island, with your gifted friends. You choose option two.

Character Template

Gifted Child or Government Official

Name:
Age(13+):
Appearance:
Image:
Powers(up to 2):
Government, or Gifted teen:
Rules

#1- No GOD-MODLING (Just that simple)
#2- Swearing is allowed, please not vulgar
#3- No descriptive "sex" scenes
#4- Limited to one character
#5- Keep posts over 500 characters
#6- Stay in character
#7- Have Fun
Last edited by JackpotJohnson on Fri May 28, 2010 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-JJ-
My new website needs members: http://wwww.writethiswaywriters.webs.com

9 Reviews

Fri May 28, 2010 5:21 pm
View Likes
JackpotJohnson says...

Name: Skylar King
Appearance: Buff African-American, with short wavy hair. Onyx colored eyes and hair. About six feet five inches (6'5'') weighing approximately 285 pounds.
Skills: An extremely smart teen, and a talented mechanic. Is capable of running long distances for long periods of time at a very fast pace (20Mph). Weaknesses: When injustice has occurred, Skylar feels that he has to take the matter into his own hands, which usually results in a fight. Has a weakness when his past is brought up.
Dislikes: People who give up.
Personality: Strong-willed, but quiet. Disciplined and cautious. Like able and easy to be around. Relaxed and kind. Has no tolerance for bullies and people who intimidate other people.
History: Not much is known about Skylar other than: His dad was abusive towards him, however his mother was kind and loving.
Powers: Can control energy. Can enter different dimensions.
Governemt or Gifted Teen: Gifted Teen
-JJ-

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:18 am
Day says...

I think you put this in the wrong forum section. Shouldn't it just be in Storybooks not Storybook Discussions?
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

9 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:02 pm
JackpotJohnson says...

Thread moved to: topic64765.html
-JJ-

I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26