z

Young Writers Society

A.P.O.S.F. DT

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sun May 23, 2010 3:25 am
Lethero says...

Here is the discussion thread where we will plan, and comment about the flow of the story.

Note: I will have the final say in what happens, but everyone is allowed to express their opinions and try to sway me towards their ideas.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sun May 23, 2010 4:04 am
Apple says...

EDIT: Moved to main post.

Ooo also, I check it. :D
Last edited by Apple on Sun May 23, 2010 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I spy!

169 Reviews

Sun May 23, 2010 3:47 pm
Lethero says...

This is just a test to see if you guys are actually looking at this. Just come in and say you are.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun May 23, 2010 4:50 pm
Maybe says...

:smt023
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun May 23, 2010 6:50 pm
kidashka says...

Here :smt003
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sun May 23, 2010 7:33 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Not here. *shifty eyes* I'm a figment of your imagination.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Sun May 23, 2010 9:03 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

Wazzup?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sun May 23, 2010 9:09 pm
Apple says...

Ahh, I sort of just got rid of my profile... :D I copied it then forgot it was copied and copied something else... :evil: So, I am going to have to remake it, sorry.
I spy!

350 Reviews

Reviews: 350
Mon May 24, 2010 1:27 pm
Jenthura says...

Here!
-ж-Ж-ж-

169 Reviews

Wed May 26, 2010 12:44 am
Lethero says...

I need someone to create a second character, but I need the character to be a certain way.

Name: *whatever you want it to be*

Height: Any height you want it to be.

Conventional Weapon: Knife, handgun, or anything small and personal.

Supernatural Ability: Kind of like a rage magic. The more anger she feels the more destructive her power. Powers should range in: Calm: Very small kenetic power. Ticked off: Strong kenitic power (able to throw an enemy into a wall). Full rage: Super destructive magic: gravity increases around her, she can throw an enemy a mile a way by thought, that kind of stuff. Try not to use full rage, but when we come to a point in the story that it will fit in, I will tell you. Otherwise stick to throwing enemies into walls and breaking their backs.

Description: How ever you would want them to look.

History: Should include that a sibling or friend was captured and/or killed by the cult in this mountain and they are seeking revenge. Also that they have good control over their anger, so they don't go into full rage every time.

If anyone wants to take a character like this it's first come first serve. So don't complain to me when someone else gets it.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

116 Reviews

Wed May 26, 2010 2:14 am
Maybe says...

I'll take it unless someone else wants to. I've always loved controlling more than one character.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

169 Reviews

Wed May 26, 2010 11:47 pm
Lethero says...

Recap of what has happened so far. I will do this every so often so people don't fall behind. If anyone wishes to add on to what I say, feel free to.

Events:
1. An APOSF unit of 11 supernatural warriors landed in the desert following a demon attack on the President of the USA
2. They walk through the desert till they come across a small building that Wright sees in her vision.
3. When the team arrives at the building they are attacked by a flying demon. Lethero yells at everyone to get in the building while he battles the demon in Lycan form.
4. Lethero injures demon, but the demon heals and flies away.
5. They go into the building and tear out boards in a stairwell that lead to a cavern where a portal to somehwere* is located.
6. In there, Lethero finds a bone which he hands to Nicarga, the blood mage to examine.
7. Nicarga has a vision of a blood who was ritually sacrificed on an altar to open the portal. Nicarga comes out of it crying.
8. Corry saw the vision with his ability and suspects that Nicarga is not telling the whole truth, especially about the man in the vision.

Those are the major points of what happened in the story. Anyone who wants to feel free to add on. Also, I know I mentioned this in my last post, but some of you people need to step up in the post. The word limit is 150, that's about 1500 character if you go by the little counter on the bottom left of the reply box.

*We'll need to discuss where this portal to somewhere leads. Ideas would be, Hell, a demon realm, a limbo (a place that exists out of time), another universe, etc . . . Give me feedback, and we'll decide on this when we get there.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Wed May 26, 2010 11:51 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Oh, Lethero, that post is like God sending me a blessing down from heaven. Thx soooo much
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

116 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2010 12:33 am
Maybe says...

Another key point would be that something with a 'claw on the tip of a golden wing' attacked / is attacking Corry. Though Jenthura didn't specify what it was, so I assume it can be anything.

Lethero - The demon realm sounds like a good idea to me. Hell seems a bit expected with all the blood magic going on right now, but it would fit.

350 Reviews

Reviews: 350
Thu May 27, 2010 10:53 pm
Jenthura says...

I was assuming another attack from a demon, so I just wrote that in. It can be changed though...

An yes, hell would be very nice, then we'd have to get out somehow, like if the portal closed behind us.
-ж-Ж-ж-

It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity