z

Young Writers Society

The Magekillers

Reviews: 4
Sat May 01, 2010 1:12 am
MayApple says...

I notice we needed a DT for this, so I made one. Just putting this up if any discussions are necessary.
Life is a door, and I hold the key to happiness.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat May 01, 2010 1:47 am
RedBird says...

Thanks! I was kept on forgetting to set one up, so this is good.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat May 01, 2010 10:49 am
kidashka says...

Sorry I don't seem to post that often, but you all post when I'm asleep, and I post when you're sleeping. >.<
Curse those time zones!!!
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

Sat May 01, 2010 10:12 pm
MayApple says...

I just had Loeri's dad die, this is going to be really dramatic......

33 Reviews

Sat May 01, 2010 10:24 pm
kidashka says...

O_O
NOT DAD!?

Maybe the mages stay protected by an illusion? I guess they could escape by dissolving a wall through elementy skills. I wish I had time to post but I'm going to bed >.<
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."

33 Reviews

Sun May 02, 2010 9:48 pm
kidashka says...

I was just thinking - how do you tell humans and mages apart? Cause people seem to be able to tell them apart quite easily. :?

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun May 02, 2010 10:38 pm
tanith14 says...

Mind if I join in?
If there is one thing in the world I CAN'T stand it is the Redwings.

33 Reviews

Sun May 02, 2010 10:48 pm
kidashka says...

I don't have a problem with it :D

You can probably be either Mage or Magekiller, it doesn't make a huge difference. If you're a mage I'll try and integrate you ASAP once your character profile is up :D

61 Reviews

Sun May 02, 2010 11:57 pm
RedBird says...

Mages' have a sort-of aura that glows and is visible to the naked eye. Or something like that.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon May 03, 2010 12:03 am
tanith14 says...

Just posted. Hope it was ok.
If there is one thing in the world I CAN'T stand it is the Redwings.

Mon May 03, 2010 1:47 am
MayApple says...

I was just thinking - how do you tell humans and mages apart? Cause people seem to be able to tell them apart quite easily.

I guess people who are familar with them can tell by looking or something like that. You will learn a little more about Aunt Beth's encounter with them later on...

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Wed May 12, 2010 12:47 am
LoveableLittleSock says...

BOO.
Hai :3
Hmmm. This is so cat-and-mouse. The mages chase the magekillers while being chased themselves... and nobody is allowed to die, yet they're all out to kill one another.. I have a feeling this will inevitably turn into one repetitive chase where everybody is just trying to escape one another rather than trying to kill one another.
Got YWS?

61 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 3:50 am
RedBird says...

You're right. We need to change that. Add something into the mix to turn it one way, or another. Hmmm?
~Snape, AVPM

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed May 12, 2010 1:41 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

So I can't seem to be able to keep either of my characters in long enough to stay with the plot. xD

So I think that I'm going to have either Jonathan kill Millie or vice versa...I dunno yet.

What do you think?
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Wed May 12, 2010 8:43 pm
MayApple says...

It might be a good idea.

Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton