z

Young Writers Society

The Court II DT

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:46 pm
Kamas says...

Discuss the Court II here! Ask any questions, offer ideas to what should happen etc, or any concerns.

I'm going to filter anything that gets suggested, but more then likely you'll get the thumbs up.

One request, don't get too off topic. It happens in a lot of DTs, but please remember if you want to chat, PM is a good tool.

Here we go!
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat May 08, 2010 2:31 pm
MagnusBane says...

Okay, I really think that Jas is going to turn traitor. She wouldn't kill Krissy or anything, but I can see her giving Kayla information or "accidentally" leaving a door unlocked if the offer was high enough. Or do you guys want her to stay loyal?
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sat May 08, 2010 3:19 pm
Kamas says...

Hm, that, I'll leave up to you. Make sure you let me know what you decide.

Edit: But it'd be nice if Jas and Krissy became friends :3
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Sun May 09, 2010 5:01 pm
AquaMarine says...

I don't know if anyone has seen my most recent post on the SB, but if Jas was going to turn traitor, then it could be a good idea? Not sure if it would work, but I thought I'd see what you guys thought. Parker was only tossing it out as a suggestion, so it doesn't need to happen.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon May 10, 2010 8:17 pm
MagnusBane says...

Jas could turn traitor, easily. She likes Krissy, of course, but she doesn't think she's Rogue material. And she's always privately thought that she would be a much better Rogue. If Kayla offered to let Jas be the next Rogue or at least give her some more power, she'd probably help her.

So yeah, you could have Parker approach her about it.
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson