z

Young Writers Society

Sky Knights: New Beginning (DT) Accepting Characters

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:18 am
Ben10 says...

All rights and reserved go to Asaph "Ace" Fipke the creater of “Storm Hawks,” and Nerd Corps Entertainment, the company that put it to air.

Sky Knights: New Beginning (DT)

Rules:

o Killing off others characters is not permitted. Unless you are enabled by either myself or the person controlling the character, otherwise, it is not allowed.
o Romance is allowed, though, it cannot be vivid. It must be restrained so that it doesn’t over populate the story book with gooshy gooshy love!
o All posts must have 150 words, and must be correct in grammar and spelling wise. The posts must also be very current and not left to three days and wonder why your character is gone.
o All profiles must be posted in the DT. This is compulsory, only when the story book starts can actual writing be published in the storybook page. So this also goes for question, or plot ideas. Everything in the DT.

Character Profiles:

Spoiler! :
Name: (First, Middle/Nickname, Last)
Gender: (Make it to ratio, not a hundred females out balancing males)
Appearance: (Must be very detailed. This is not optional it must be done)
Picture: (Optional; can either be anime/manga or human)
Personality: (Please be detailed)
Allegiance: (With the cyclonians, or be with the newly formed storm hawks)
History: (How did you come to get with the allegiance you chose? What terra do you come from, and your family)
Skimmer: (What does your ride look like.)
Weapon: (What does your weapon look like, and what power does it allow you)
Status on Ship: (Leader, Technician, Strong man, Co-pilot, etc.)
Strengths/Weakness: (Be detailed, and make it different. Not always bad at strength though fast and agile.)
Likes/Dislikes: (Be detailed)
Up For love: (yes/no)
Other: (Any other information that will make you character unique)

Titles for Storm Hawks: (This is what needs to be filled up. I don’t think to much will join, but if they do then more places will be placed up, or another squadron will be created.)

Leader- Taken by Dreamy115
Technician- Taken by Brea
Strong Man-
Plotter- (Stays in the ship (Condor) doesn’t really have his own skimmer)

Sharp Shooter- Taken by Ben10

Title for Cyclonians: (I am aware that there are the talon which are Cyclonis sky warriors, though, the Cyclonians are new and fresh warriors hoping to over throw the Talons.)

Leader- Taken by Apple
Technician- (Works with crystals and fixes any maintenance the ships falls under)
Strong Man-
Plotter- (Stays in the ship (Condor) doesn’t really have his own skimmer)
Sharp Shooter-

For more information, here’s a link which is rather handy;
http://www.abc.net.au/rollercoaster/stormhawks/
Last edited by Ben10 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'

9 Reviews

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:22 am
Ben10 says...

Character Profiles-

Name: Rae Larsen

Appearance: Long brown hair that comes down in a series of waves, and golden brown eyes that always have a glimmer of happiness inside of them. Rae stands tall at five foot seven, with a tan complexion and slim figure.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Rae is leader like though cannot take being in the front line. She is to childish to instruct people, and bold headed to make a decision fast enough without thinking of other ways to get out of a situation.

She is always looking for mischief and cannot help but laughing at everything she sees. Her smile is very bright and is often said to light up a room. She can be very caring, and in her field of smarts, she can knuckle down and work on days without end.

Allegiance: Storm Hawks

History: Rae comes from Terra Rex, her father a high diplomat in that said Terra. Rae was brought up in a pampered life full of all things she and any other girl would ever like. Though, Rae was different. She couldn’t stand wearing dresses or playing with dolls and the thought of knitting or read poetry about love repulsed her. Instead, she would often sneak out to watch the sky knights of Terra Rex train.

She would teach herself how to fight, and would often go for secret rides in the night using her brothers skimmer. Her father never approved of her wild side and would often force her to take etiquette classes to become more lady like. When Terra Rex went under attack by Night Crawlers, Rae was forced out of the castle with her dying grand mother. Rae wanted to stay back though wasn’t allowed. Before they even got a chance of leaving the Terra, Rae’s Grandmother died passing her a crystal attached to a golden chain necklace.

Skimmer: A large bike with the storm hawk Sigel on the side. It has four wings which come out when a lever is pushed, and this allows for quick flight. The bike is blue and white with red looking thunder bolts crashing down the sides.

Weapon: Two blades, to short to be swords and to long to be daggers. The blade is lit up with blue crystal and the hilt is silver with words in scripted in it.

Status on Ship: Sharp shooter.

Strengths/Weakness: Rae has very good aim. She can shoot a pea from a mile away; she is agile though not very fast. She isn’t strong and cannot think fast enough when she gets in a sticky situation. Though, she can remember details very well.

Likes/Dislikes: Rae likes just about anything. If it is nice and can smile she will like it. Though, she cannot stand Cyclonis and any who work under her league.

Up For love: Yes

Other: The necklace given to Rae is a blue crystal. She doesn’t know what it is but it is supposedly very strong and dangerous.
An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'

Reviews: 4
Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:23 pm
Brea says...

I'll post with a profile later. I love "Storm Hawks". :D

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:25 pm
Apple says...

Can I please be cyclonian leader.
I spy!

Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:34 pm
Brea says...

I'll be storm hawks technician, hmmm a girl character to. Just to let you know, I'll post a profile soon.

9 Reviews

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:17 pm
Ben10 says...

Thanks Apple and Brea, I'll keep your spots.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:51 am
Brea says...

EDIT: My profile.

Name: Carlton “Carl” Wade

Appearance: A deep caramel tan, Carl has blonde hair with sea blue eyes. He is average height, with a slim build. He has very cubby cheeks that a flushed rose all the time. He looks a lot younger then his real age.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Fun loving, bubbly and idiotic. Carl is one of those people who can never stop talking. Very childish and often spastic, Carl loves to play games and act as childish as possible. He is very mischievous, and loves the thought of games.

Allegiance: Storm Hawks

History:
Carl lived on Terra Greemus for most of his life. His father, the man to make a first Heliscooter, owns his own emporium forcing Carl to work with him. Carl invested his fathers love for Heliscooter’s and began flying when he was very young.

Though, what he absolutely loved was maps. He couldn’t stand the fact that he had a large obsession with maps. He wasn’t ever thought of smart but he always got the knack of them.

Opening his own business he would fly around giving out parcels with simple maps he would draw up. Though, he was attacked on one flight by cyclonians, and saved by the Storm Hawks. Placing his allegiance into them.

Skimmer: A Heliscooter. A small thing often referred to as a bucket of bolts. It is bright yellow with blue and white sides, a silver sigils on the sides. It has red and white helicopter wings on the top.

Weapon: A cross bow, with a shark like face where the arrows are loaded.

Status on Ship: Technician

Strengths/Weakness: Carl isn’t at all strong, or fast, or in fact brainy. Though, he is very agile. He can do numerous flips with his hands tied. He can think quick in sticky situations and knows his way around.

Likes/Dislikes: Carl loves food, it is his absolute fantasy. He cannot stand Cyclonians though, or large rats.

Up For love: Yes
Last edited by Brea on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:16 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Name: Skyla "Skip" or "Skipper" Laverna
Appearance: Skip has a slim but athletic figure, and stands fairly short at 5 foot 4. She has flaming red hair and striking green eyes. She is very pale and has a smattering of freckles across her face.
Picture: SEE BOTTOM, I couldn't find a good one online.
Personality: Skip is quite feisty and she knows it. She loves bossing people around and arguing. However, she also has a sweet side, and is fiercely loyal to her comrades. She will drop everything to help them when they're in need. This often surprises people as she comes off as disliking them. In truth, she just isn't much if a people person.
Allegiance: storm hawks
History: Skip lived on the Tropica Terra since she was born, living a fairly happy life by the sea. She loved boating and swimming, hence her nickname Skipper or Skip. However, when her father went out fishing and never came back, everything changed. Her mother became withdrawn, leaving Skip and her little siblings to fend for themselves. Skip's two little sisters and one little brother were all four at the time (they're triplets) and she (then 10) had to drop out of school and sell her boat to take care of them. Her mom then passed away. When her siblings were all ten and old enough to take care of themselves, she ran away, leaving them with all the money they had as well as everything she owned. She wandered around, taking on odd jobs and sending her siblings money often, until she saved up enough to buy herself weapons and a skimmer. She met up with the Storm Hawks (although they hadn't been formed then) at the site of the wreckage and took control. She still sends her siblings money whenever she can, although she doesn't ell anyone that it's for them.
Skimmer: It's a dark ocean blue with gold plating, she saved up for two years to buy it.
Weapon: She invented her weapon herself, buying the parts. It is a belt that contains container of hydrogen and oxygen with small discreet tubes that run up to her hands. It allows her to shoot balls of water from her hands, and has two buttons that can electrify or freeze them. if she puts her hands together, she can shoot a concentrated beam.
Status on Ship: leader
Strengths/Weakness: She is a very good athlete. She is fast, agile, and a fairly good fighter, and an extremely good swimmer. She is smart and a good tinkerer. She , however, doesn't think before acting or speaking, and often endangers herself or others. This also causes her to make more enemies then friends, although the people who know her are used to it and don't mind, in general. She is also very afraid of most land animals, especially spiders. She likes ocean creatures, though.
Likes/Dislikes: dislikes land animals,know-it-alls, people who argue with her, sitting still and being quiet. She likes ocean animals, fighting, making things, and swimming.
Up For love: yes, if you can get through to her.
Other: Skip is a tomboy at heart, and would rather play in the mud than wear a dress. Actually, she'd rather shoot herself than wear a dress.
Attachments
redhairskipper.JPG
redhairskipper.JPG (25.65 KiB) Viewed 268 times
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:42 pm
ToritheMonster says...

I just realized that the Storm Hawks are all red-head girls. Whoopsies. Should someone change theirs? Preferably not me, I just spent half an hour on mine.

EDIT: it's all good now.
Last edited by ToritheMonster on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 pm
Brea says...

Well Ben10 is actually brown, though, I'll change mine to blonde or pink then. Or, I'll just change my character to a guy for the ratio.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 pm
theobserver12c says...

I so will join this storm hawks is my favorite Show ever. I'll post my character profile soon. :)

199 Reviews

Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:29 am
Apple says...

Name: Train Heartnett

Appearance: Deep black hair that swathes deep red eyes, a pale complexion, though, with a hint of cream to his cheeks. He stands tall at six foot three with a firm build. He is considered handsome in a dark way, and has a very alluring smile.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Train is soulless, corrupt, power driven and hysteric. He only has one thing in his mind, and that it victory. He doesn’t care for who he hurts only that he wins in the end. He is a very good trickster, and can easily fool the smartest of people.

Allegiance: Cyclonians

History: Train grew up in a training camp in Cyclonia. He was taught how to fight, and ride skimmers ever since he could walk. Train never knew his mother because of her death giving birth to him. Though, his father, one of Cyclonis’s closest guards, pretended not to know Train and wouldn’t pay a heed to his existence.

Train slowly went through the ranks besting everyone around him. He is one of the strongest and skilled Sky warriors, feared by all. He is known as the killing machine, because that is all he knows how to do.

Skimmer: Deep black, with a red hull. Trains skimmer is not one easily forgotten, with amazing speed and decals this is one Skimmer not missed.

Weapon: A heavy sword with a crystal for a blade. Not only can it do critical hit, but can also harness power from the crystal within.

Status on Ship: Leader.

Strengths/Weakness: Train is strong, fast, smart, handsome and agile. Though, his personality is rotten. Like a dark core, he is horrible, mean and unmerciful he is not someone to have on your team. He doesn’t know the meaning of caring or love.

Likes/Dislikes: He dislikes everything, and loves winning.

Up For love: Yes.
I spy!

9 Reviews

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:19 pm
Ben10 says...

Great Profiles guys. For a second there I thought no one was going to join. Observer; I'll keep your spot for you. I would like to start soon, but I think a few more people are needed.

If we don't get anymore in some sort of time span, then I'll just start. :D If you have any ideas on a plot, or something around those lines then great. Just post 'em here.

199 Reviews

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:07 am
Apple says...

When are we gonna start this Benny? I'm pumped, and my typing muscles are flexed! :)
I spy!

9 Reviews

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 am
Ben10 says...

I don't actually know. I was hoping for more characters though they don't seem to be coming...hehe. So I think we'll leave it till noon, and yer.

Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy