z

Young Writers Society

Vontaria Academy DT

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:52 am
fictionfanatic says...

Oh, I completely thought that Roisin and Do were in that room! Didn't someone mention it though? Oh never mind.

Oh, and P.S.
Roisin is just deaf so she can laugh. Mutes can't because they can't make sounds. So she can laugh
Live, Love, Laugh

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:33 am
Pundit says...

There is no rule that all mutes can't laugh. It really depends on why they can't talk. If it is mental, then yes they can. However, mimes can't laugh. They're not allowed to.
I have some lectures for the Biology in Magic class (this class is short, not a full class length,{Like half an hour at most})
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

5 Reviews

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:24 pm
Pundit says...

We need something for the opening ceremony. Maybe some sort of ritual. And fiction never answered me on tools. Personally, I would much rather use a staff than a wand. Also, do spells take any foreign language skills?
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:41 pm
Day says...

It's just my opinion, but we dont need to make it too complicated.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:57 pm
Sins says...

I agree with DayDreams, I'm dull. Complicated things confuse me... :lol:

Although, we could definitely consider the things you've suggested Pundit. I don't like any wand like item though to be honest... could we just go with minds and hands for doing spells?

I like the opening ceremony idea though Pundit!
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

5 Reviews

Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:38 am
Pundit says...

Do rhodri's compositions have a traditional welsh style?
Possible plot - people screwing with the genes of wizards trying to create a super soldier. Some of the failures end up at Vontaria (and dying there)
George Orwell

5 Reviews

Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:18 pm
Pundit says...

'extract' magical energy for spells. they give us an analogy, tell us to imagine drawing water from a well. A student named Erik has a problem. He 'sees' someone stopping him from doing so. So he rips out his eye, which acquiesces the woman. It turns out it was mead in his well.
Last edited by Pundit on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George Orwell

5 Reviews

Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:54 am
Pundit says...

You can post spells now, please.
George Orwell

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway