Young Writers Society

The Resistance (Album based Storybook) DT

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:38 pm
View Likes
Sins says...

Hm...
Yeah, I think it would be best if we started it so that the characters know each other. We'll start it with them all meeting up in a certain place, at a certain time. Then we could go from there?
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:59 am
ScarlettFire says...

Okay, mainly it's about knowing the other people running away. No one is really supposed to know anyone else apart from Mitch.

And I noticed that some characters seem to be ignoring other characters? That's fine if they don't notice them, but it could get confusing as to who's there or not.

That first part is directed at Fictionfinatic, by the way. Unless Fic's character is somehow all-knowing?

And the time stamp is fine, if a little mixed up but it's not the worst thing. If you think you're post is fine, don't change it. And Fic? Could you try to make your posts a bit longer than one paragraph that consists of 5? lines. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to give the others more to go on.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:01 am
ToritheMonster says...

Oh, I didn't know that... guess I forgot. All in favor of getting gsp to change it so we all did know Mitch and so our posts make sense?
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:08 am
ScarlettFire says...

Yes. I think we'll try that. Unless Gsp is like someone I contacted, and won't reply... I doubt she is though. Anyway, yeah.

And jsut another note; please remember to read the posts before yours before posting. It helps to avoid confusion, etc. You get the idea.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14