z

Young Writers Society

Garadeth DT.

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:34 pm
AquaMarine says...

So, I think planning is a good idea. :)

Obviously, the initial plan is for all the characters to be taken to the Experiment House. I will hopefully be able to show a little of what happens at the start, but it's not incredibly important, although we won't rush it!
They will then receive the drug (while asleep) and then wake up.

Depending on what happens to them after the drug, they will wake up in different places.

If they are obviously mutated, then they'll be taken in a sort of cart thing to the back of the building and left to fend for themselves. (This will happen to Dylan, my character, although he'll possibly have a li'l power too ...)
If they are unchanged outwardly, then they'll be put in a room on their own to wake up, to see if they develop a power or not.

After that? Well ... it's up for discussion! Any ideas?
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:59 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Ooh, ooh, pick me, pick me!

What if one of the other cities/countries/whatever hear about this thing and decide to try to get ahold of the mutants themselves?
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

436 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:04 pm
AquaMarine says...

Ah, that's quite a good idea. :) Also, if that happens and the other countries somehow manage to overthrow the king, then that could create further problems of them trying to control the people.

Oh, and by the way, by 'mutants' are you referring to the people who get powers, or the people who get disfigured by the drug? Because the latter are called mutants by the citizens of Garadeth. Maybe we should think up a collective name for people who get powers from the drug? :)
(And if mutant seems like a horrible word for them, then it's not me being judgemental, it's what the citizens of Garadeth call the disfigured people ...)
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

100 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:06 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Exactly my point. ^^

I mean both. ;) And I'll brainstorm for a collective name.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

436 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:08 pm
AquaMarine says...

On an unrelated note, wasn't Ashton the name for one of my old storybook characters? ... *muses* :wink:
Last edited by AquaMarine on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Spock.

100 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

I have NO idea. Ashton's just the name that came to my head when I thought this guy up. xD

436 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 pm
AquaMarine says...

XD. I'll look at some point.

Oh, but we probably won't want to concentrate completely on getting to another country? All that travelling would be so boring. Perhaps if they attempt to get back at the king, and are later joined by another invading country? ...

-Spock.

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:14 pm
JustDance says...

I put too much butter on this bagel.

100 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:18 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Ooh, that sounds good. :D

And JD, there is no such thing as too much butter.

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:21 pm
JustDance says...

D:
but it's all buttery and buttery.
So I think my character is set. Ready to go! =D

100 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:23 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

If you won't eat it, I'll take it. xD I just hope you're good at throwing stuff.

436 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:26 pm
AquaMarine says...

Throw it to meeeeee!

-Spock.

100 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:27 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

D: I asked first!

436 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:28 pm
AquaMarine says...

Er, well, bagels were invented in Poland which is practically England when you think about it.

-Spock.

100 Reviews

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:31 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

I still asked first. And if they were invented in Poland which is practically England then you probably have more bagels than I do. :P

Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour