z

Young Writers Society

Twilight Parody

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:35 pm
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

OK, so in a few hours when I get back from school I'm going to have a plot line for the Parody. Some characters however, are already dead.

Three that I know of are:

Emmet

Zoey (from Left 4 Dead)

Angelina Jolie (She was killed by Lara Croft (It's insanity right? Stuff just happens) :lol:

Zant (Legend of Zelda)

Ash and Misty, (Pokemon, anime TV series)
And, a few others died too. :P
Last edited by AspiringAuthorA..M. on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

182 Reviews

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:18 am

*OK, so I don't exactly have time to make a plot today after all. But, here are the basics as to what has happened before. Me and Light_Devil! started this parody with Bella being locked in a room with robot Edwards. She goes mad. Then, the story goes to Edward and Emmet's perspective as they swim through the water.

Through the whole thing various references to the books take place. And, at one point Steven Spielberg's Jaw's makes a cameo appearance.

So, Emmet catches a great white shark and hauls it to land. Jacob appears, and then Stephanie Myers voice booms from the clouds. Jacob has a heart attack, and then everything goes into complete chaos.

But, for a time things subside. Everything is going well as people post. At one point however, the fun seems to wear off for everybody and only a few people post.

And, those posts were absolutely hysterical! :lol: Many references to iconic video game charcarctersw occur. Super Mario, Link, Albert Wesker, Chris Redfield, Sheva Alomar, Zant, Bowser, and many more. Bella, has formed a bond with Albert Wesker. An epic battle with Wesker occurs. The confrontation is ends with no one victorious. Wesker flees with Bella. They are the antagonists of the story.

Link, kills Ash from the Pokemon anime series. And, this time, he isn't magically resurrected like he is in the movies. :P Misty dies too.

A few posts in, Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 makes an appearance, followed by Zoey from the original Left 4 Dead. Chaos ensues as zombies pour in.

So, the characters teleport into the eighties in the Watchmen universe. Rorschach, and Doctor Manhattan make cameo appearances. The later is killed by Stephanie Myer, who obtains his powers.

Jacob, Ellis, and Zoey are run over by a car and are killed. But, Jacob has the power to heal, and naturally he heals. Zoey and Ellis are video game characters, so they say, "I'm down!" :lol: LEFT 4 Dead. :P

Mario and Link go to a cinema to watch a Rocky movie. While Edward is outside alone he is uncomfortable as hookers ask him to do things with them.

Soon Mario and Link exit from the movies, and laugh at Edwards story.

Soon, Tomb Raiders Lara Croft appears, along with Angelina Jolie. They have a showdown, Lara Croft pokes Angelina in the yes.

Angelina says, "You skank!"

As Lara pulls out her two iconic guns, Angelina begins to dodge in slow motion. But, Lara is not affected by the slow motion and sprays Angelina with virtual bullets as she is still dodging Matrix style.

*I thought it made for a hilarious moment* Soon Hannibal makes a cameo appearance. From there, the storybook pretty much stoped.

That is where I need you to fill in by contributing.

As I said, the story as of now is that Bella and her new mate Resident Evil's Albert Wesker are the antagonists.

I will make a complex plot soon.

If anybody has any ideas post them, in this thread. :wink:
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

182 Reviews

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Well it's over now. I gave it one of my endings.

I'm not the Storybook Reaper for nothing. :P

topic56675-135.html

ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones