Me, Myself and I!!!!
50%
I'm not sure . . .
No votes
Nah!
No votes
Why not? As long as we get a good plot.
50%
Hellz yeah. And I have a plot I will mention NAOW!
No votes

Total votes : 6

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:51 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

We start when? This has been lying dormant for a while. :?
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:02 am
Light_Devil! says...

It seems we're starting now apparently.

*sigh*

I'm going to have to even out the teams though, so please make sure you look at my latest post in the SB.

There are more Harlots than Devas.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

182 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:22 pm

AS I said before, I could be two characters. But, apparently you want one Harlot to switch to the Deva side. I guess I could do that. :)
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

73 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:24 pm
Light_Devil! says...

No, it's okay.

If you looked at the sides, I've swapped my person to Devas, but I still need one more Deva. Who would've thought that people enjoyed being bad more than being good?

Anyway, I was wondering, could some people . . . uhhh . . . swap genders?

Honestly. I think Carus is the only guy.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

182 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:26 pm

What if that's incorporated into the story? A strain of virus kills those with Y chromosomes? :P Except your character.

73 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:29 pm
Light_Devil! says...

That would be . . . odd.

Considering that the souls would stop being reborn - as in they wouldn't be able to be born. :P

Anyway, I'll need at least three/two people to consider swapping genders.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

182 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Preserved sperm?

73 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:05 pm
Light_Devil! says...

Hahaha. :lol:

No. :)

Anyway, just in case anyone missed that:

WE HAVE OFFICIALLY STARTED and also I NEED TWO/THREE PEOPLE TO CHANGE CHARACTER GENDERS.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

182 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:10 pm

I want to keep Stephanie. :D Mention her writing in the story, so I can make her go berserk. :twisted:
And,

*Is sorry about starting* :smt010

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:43 pm
WritersBlock says...

HEY I WANT TO JOIN!!!

Hope this works, and my character is a boy so... YAY!

Name: Korah

Team (Devas or Harlots): Deva

Appearance (Pictures are fine): Young looking, with shaggy brown hair and ruddy red cheeks. He is usually dressed really simply, wearing a black cloak with the hood pulled up. Has golden eyes that seem to glow when the light catches them, kind of like a cat!

Personality: He is kind, quick to smile, though he can be a tad bit sarcastic at times. Easy going, but also seems to go through mood swings. Overall a fun guys who likes to tell stories, joke, and laugh. But can be serious when the time calls for it.

Power (Not manditory, but recommended): His power has to do with death and decay. He can kill people by basically sucking the life, or their "souls" out of them. Once he does this their souls are converted to energy for his body and they are never "reborn" into the cycle of life. He can also see death on people, how long they have to live, or the chance of them dying in a battle that is being fought. He hates his gift, which is one reason why he fights for Deva, some part of him believes in redemption, and that him fighting for the side of good will make up for his "gift".

Favorite Weapon (Again, not manditory, but recommended): He uses a staff of sorts. It can change its shape and size, and is hard like metal. And two pistols

Other: Fights for the Deva's, though Harlot has always believed that he should fight for her. His gift suits her side more, but Korah believes strongly in redemption so he fights for Deva, believing he is making a difference and perhaps saving his soul for the next cycle. He also just wants this all to end, and he is willing to do almost anything to see the fighting stop.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:41 pm
Howler says...

I feel I should mention...this is awesome of you guys. I first tried to start this SB as a way to test an idea I had for a novel I was planning to write. It's changed so much since I posted the plot of NH, and I really thought this would be a dud of a SB. As it appears...I was wrong. I plan to remember New Humanity as a lesson that I should have a little more hope. Believe it or not, you guys are just awesome for doing this. So, a thank you to you all on teaching me to hope. I know that this sounds sort of cheesy and cliche, but it's true; I really feel like I've learned something. You guys are awesome. Keep it up.

Have a lucky day, everybody.
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai

182 Reviews

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:49 am

It always gets to me when I hear things like that. Which, for the past seventeen years has been non-existent. :(

You are welcome Howler. :P

*Feels happy*

182 Reviews

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:12 am

There's some pretty funny details being incorporated. :lol:

182 Reviews

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:48 am

Is everybody pretty much dead? Hopefully only metaphorically speaking. :lol:

If nobody posts in the New Humanity storybook I will consider it did and make an ending for it. :P

73 Reviews

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:32 am
Light_Devil! says...

I've put some more information in.

Oh and guys, I'm really sorry that I haven't been putting more effort into this, it's just that I have three assignments due next week all on the same day and it's been playing havoc with my time, brain and sanity.

Please forgive me. :(
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain