z

Young Writers Society

Tesla's Earthquake Machine DT

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:23 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Let us discuss all things related (and unrelated) to the Tesla's Earthquake Machine Storybook!

(Link to the SB here: topic57501.html)
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:31 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

I think that this needs more cookies! In the title you should add; (giving out free cookies for the first five people) NOW GIVE ME MY COOKIES!
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

Reviews: 2
Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:17 pm
Buggy says...

All right, I'm ready to start this. :)
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:16 pm
Kaywiia says...

what happened to this???
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:02 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Okay, I think people got confused. What we need to do is say where our characters are, who they're interacting with, and who has the oscillator.

I believe Silvia is still outside the cafe.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy