z

Young Writers Society

Third Wizard war DT

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:19 pm
Ray112 says...

Okay guys seeing as we're all interested in giving this story book a decent ending I've taken the liberty of creating a DT *hope that's ok Rider*. So far we've been communicating in Pm but that's getting too difficult.Anyway for us to get our pace back I'm going to let you all know my plot idea.

Ok, my idea is inspired off of Kale's plot. Chuck (kale's brother) invites us in for a chat and reveals to us the leader who's behind everything. I'm not gonna touch the leader's plan because that should be for all of us to decide but anyway. So, I was gonna let Kale's writer decide who he joins. If Kale joins with us that'd be easier cause then we could get kale to surprise them and we all escape in a blazing glory. Also, as for the transportation Kale could show us to the flu powder shoots. flu powder is the easiest way for us to all teleport without loosing eachother. We flu powder our way to london and make a plan there. (That's idea a).

(Idea b). This idea is more difficult but ,I think, more fun. It all goes assuming that Kale chooses his brother(which would be cool cause then we'd have like another writer as a bad guy) and we're all sent into the dungeons with the other undecided pure blood kids. In the dungeons they plan to keep us there until we choose to join them other wise we rot in there for the rest of the war. Anyway, we convince the other kids to fight with us then We ask Alex's writer to finally reveal Alex's skills(assuming that alex's writer's been hinting to him being good at inventing) Anyway, we escape using an invention thanks to Alex and steal some wands and use the floo powder to escape however the other kids are recaptured and only the main characters manage to escape.

In affect in both choices the main characters escape and we can widdle down the character list to only the one's we want to deal with writing for, mainly :Saul,Kale,Peter,Tristen,Violet, Alex,Jane and maybe Harriet lovegood (simply because I'm a fan of Luna lovegood and she's fun to writer for.) Anyway we won't have to kill off the other characters and still mention them. Anyway that's my plan.
"Insert life changing statement"

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:57 am
phantom of the potter says...

Sounds good! May I just let it be known, however, that Jane would be extrodinarily torn between the sides, especially if Kale goes Dark. Even I am not sure at the moment which side she would choose.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

24 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:06 am
Kelcia says...

It sounds pretty good! I agree, the second plan would be more fun. (For me, at any rate. :lol: ) So, if we go with the second plan, Alex has to invent someting? Hmmm, I'll think on that. I have an idea which I think will work. That's assuming the Death Eaters have to feed us while we're there.

Nice thinkin'. :wink:
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:47 am
ridersofdamar says...

why are we apperating?

Rory~~ We're stuck in the headquarters of the Order, and we've been taken in by the Death Eaters in charge. See the first post in this thread, thats what we need you for, to decide which side you're joining.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

24 Reviews

Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:51 pm
Kelcia says...

Sad but nessisary. Kale has to go. He's holding up progress by not posting.

I vote "Aye."
Last edited by Kelcia on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:44 pm
ridersofdamar says...

aye
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

24 Reviews

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:44 pm
Kelcia says...

Well, Rory's twenty-four hour window is up. I dunno what I was thinking with the voting thing, but, seeing as um, four people (including me) have approved it, I suppose I'll get on with the scene...
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Right.

Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica