Young Writers Society

Ragdoll DT

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:05 pm
View Likes
Jaden G. says...

Alright.

Just to tell you all, I've started a few storybooks and they've all died. Same with the ones I participated in. I would really like to finish this storybook, so please post. :wink:

If you have any questions, this is the place to go as does plot ideas, chracter ideas (pairings, deaths, etc.), and whatever else goes in a discussion thread.

Welcome to Ragdoll.
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:03 pm
DanielJBrown says...

Hey guys,

I think we need to know, before we atart the story how it's going to end:
Are the Ragdolls going to revolt and win, leading to the death of the games (happy ending) or are they going to fail in this quest? (unhappy ending) because both endings could be interesting. If they are going to win, how?

I think these questions we have to discuss and decide on, if we're sure on the ending, hopefully the storybook won't die. OK :D

19 Reviews

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:07 pm
Jaden G. says...

I was thinking happy ending where the ragdolls get their rights or are able to go back to being human... but an unhappy ending would be less cliche and interesting...

What does everyone else think?

~Doctor Who

19 Reviews

Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:26 am
Jaden G. says...

Ragdolls

Kieth/Plush—Jaden G.
Madison/Hush—Lauren2010
Drake/Feathers—Vandria
Emily/Elfi—LaReina
Alasdair/Winter—The.Dreamwalker
Mackenzie/Glitter—Chupatoasta
Amelia/Patch—phantom of the potter

Humans

Ashara Camble—irishfire
Maria Clementine—lizzifer
Duke Luther Hellers—DanielJBrown
Jonah Holbrook—Incognito
Sully Trans—Nick101

Saved Spots

TexanWriter
Last edited by Jaden G. on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

~Doctor Who

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:16 am
Dreamwalker says...

Go with a happy ending with a few character deaths :). That way its far from cliche but everybody is happy xD.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:40 am
Dreamwalker says...

Me and Incog will gladly die ^_^
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm
Incognito says...

Also, I made my character Jonah, to help mainly with progressing the plot. I made him a politician fighting for the rights of ragdolls. Also, I don't think Dreamwalker or I mentioned this in our profiles, but Jonah and Alasdair were trying to find a way to make Alasdair into a human. Jonah sometimes pulls mad scientist and experiments on him, but only with Alasdair's permission.

Closer to the end, Dreamwalker and I were planning on making Jonah be successful in his efforts and makes Alasdiar into a human. But we were also making Alasdair die to keep Jonah alive for some odd reason unto which we are unsure of at the moment.

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

19 Reviews

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:59 am
Jaden G. says...

Cool, reverse surgery. So where do the humans meet? The ragdolls know each other from the doll-fights, but I was thinking some humans could go to Jonah's speech.

Also: Sully is in the middle of the desert with refugee ragdolls. How do we pull him in?

~Doctor Who

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:50 pm
irishfire says...

Is he a Ragdoll or human?

And I like the idea of coming to the speech, Ashara would like to hear it.

Question for Jaden, are Keith and Ashara going to have a romance? Because I think it would be pretty interesting if they did.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

19 Reviews

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:40 pm
Jaden G. says...

Even though its forbidden? Sure, why not? Sully is a human I guess literaly fighting for ragdoll rights.

So who is going to battle who in the next doll fights?

~Doctor Who

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:52 pm
phantom of the potter says...

I am in a bit of a fix right now - I desperatly want to bring Amelia in somehow - But I DON'T see her with no owner at the beginning of the story, and I can't seem to find a place to bring her in with.

Any ideas?
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

150 Reviews

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:34 am
irishfire says...

Well, my character, Ashara, her father is investing in a new one, and thinking of selling Keith (Plush) and it could be her if you like! And he just hasn't sold Keith (Plush) yet.

And YAY! Thanks Jaden :D
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:30 am
Incognito says...

Oh, and about the Sully thing, I am thinking there should be news broadcasts saying that he is out there with these many ragdolls and I believe we should get all the big shots attention with him. Afterall, the many rich fellows can get a free investment of a ragdoll if they go retrieve them right? Maybe one of the richer blokes that collects them could bring Sully in somehow.

Phantom, if you are anywhere close to London, I might be able to bring you in with Jonah and his little walk. Dreamwalker and I were also thinking about having Alasdair get out of the appartment. He could wander odd and meet up with you. ;)

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:37 am
phantom of the potter says...

Thanks all :D - In a roundabout way, I'll accept both of your offers. I was planning on getting Amelia a temp owner and promptly having her escape. So - Irishfire, if Kieth's owner could buy up Amelia, t'would be perfect. Incognito, if I could put a hold on your offer to have Amelia meet up with Jonas at some point, then I will gladly take you up on that offer after a few posts.

Tell me if either of you have a problem with that. Thanks again!
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

150 Reviews

Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:24 pm
irishfire says...

No problem what so ever with me!! I like the idea and it would be much easier to have Ashara's father buy one thats already made then make one myself!

As long as Incongnito is good with it too, I'll post right away!

I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical