No votes
Maybe
No votes

Total votes : 3

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:43 am
Light_Devil! says...

Okay, please post you bio's here as well as any question that you happen to have. :P Also, I will put up a nice pretty picture of what Ciiianthan looks like so you will know a little bit more.
Last edited by Light_Devil! on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

Reviews: 2
Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:59 pm
Buggy says...

Oh... I may be interested in joining this. So our character can be anyone who was in a good position to spy on the royal court, right?
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

73 Reviews

Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:38 am
Light_Devil! says...

Oh, they can be anyone. At all. As long as there is at least a semblance of connection with them to the Ciianthan Court.

And thank you for taking the time for looking at the DT. :P
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Name: Shahara Malgria

Appearance: straight, shaggy black hair, tan skin, and light brown eyes. Wears dark, usualy black, clothing (mostly trousers, tunic, and boots).

Personality: Friendly, yet reserved around strangers. She loves to joke around, but is a deadly fighter. Despite her upbringing, she took the distance from her father as a chance to shed her fine silk gowns and start training as a soldier.

Connection to the Court: daughter to a member of the court

Background: When Shahara turned twelve, her father sent her to live with her aunt in a large village several leagues away from the city. He had hoped she would be taught how to refine her manners and etiquette, but instead, she began to train secretly as a fighter with one of the Guards in the village. She returned to the city when she was nineteen, and keeps her fighting knowledge secret.

Extra Info: She uses dual scimitars to fight, and she's skilled with a bow. She also keeps a dagger in her boot. Up for love.

Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

73 Reviews

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:00 am
Light_Devil! says...

Everyone who joined, please post your first post. If you have, thank you very much. :P
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 17
Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 am
Nick101 says...

I'm just wondering are we supposed to meet? I haven't gotten that clearly, sorry.
I follow four rules when writing
1. Don't think. Just write.
2.Never take the pencil from the page when writing
3.Don't erase. Even if what you wrote didn't make sense
4.No need for grammar,punctuation, or spelling when writing

And when your done writing you stop and break all the rules

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:50 pm
sylverdawn says...

*I will throw in a plot twist, if it's alright?*

Name: Nykyrian (Nyk for short)

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/wolf ... y.jpg?o=14 (tentative, may change appearance, if I can find a better picture)

Personality: Wild, Nyk is a child of the mountains and forests, stubborn, arrogant, willful and independent. Nyk dances to the beat of his own drum and will allow no one to cage him.

Connection to the Court: The King's bastard son, though no one knows it, least of all himself. It's the only reason he's still alive.

Background: Nyk was born when the King had an affair with a foreign noble. When the young woman realised she was pregnant she fled the court in shame. Unable to return to her homeland she retreated to the forest to raise her son. When Nyk was seven, she bacame ill, before she died she gave Nyk his father's pendant, and told him to go deep into the forests, where no human dared walk. To hide. (One could suspect she had an inkling of what was to come)

Twelve years later Nyk is a wild young man as much beast as human. He was raised by the animals of the forest, and his affinity with them developed into the ability to speak with animals.(If this is alright)He never goes any where without his best friend. The wolf Frost. Now that he is a man grown, Kyp has ventured out of the forests for the first time. He couldn't have picked a worse time to indulge in curiosity, and becomes swept up in the 'spies' flight for freedom.

Extra Info: Has had almost no contact with humans, although skitish around them, he's also very naive and trusting. Because animals can't lie, Kyp lies only rarely. In fact he has a blunt honesty that drives people up the wall. Carries a pair of old single edged swords and fights with both hands.

DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:32 pm
jok101 says...

Can I still join this? I'm just gonna post my profile.

Name: Jonathan thorn

Appearance:Medium length brown hair, blue eyes and medium build is average height . He has the number 222 tattooed to his calf.

Personality: He has two modes kill mode in this he's cold and calculating figuring how his opponent is going to move. He also has his people side in with which he's kind and charismatic. It's sometimes hard to tell which mode he's in and sometimes dart between the two.

History: Born on the streets the son of a prostitute his farther a member of the court. When he was ten the pimp his mother worked for started to beat his mother when he could take it no longer John killed the pimp in cold blood. The gang lord who controlled the pimp Gondy was impressed with the kids skills and let him join his group. John harnessed his fighting skills and learned how to be stealthy and disguise himself. At age 14 he committed his first real assassination. The chief of guards in a small town just outside the ports. The chief had fought back hard against corruption and crime in the town. Gondy needed the route through the town clear. John did as he was ordered and killed the chief. Some one tipped the guards off and on his night of departure from the small town the entire guard force came after him. In the ensuing chase he killed six guards and injured ten . he was forced to jump of a building to dodge an arrow that would of killed him. he broke both legs one arm and three ribs. Instead of being sentenced to death like he thought he would be he was sent to halfway prison in the mountains of heelopeer. Three years later he learned why. A court member Julius needed his skills. John was released and became the head of Julius personal guard and the courts sometime assassin.

connection to court: Friend and guard of Julius as well as the son of an unknow court member.

Weapons: Anything, he is a master of hand to hand combat and surprise attacks.

(hope this okay] :D

73 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 pm
Light_Devil! says...

Just a quick note:

Magic hasn't COMPLETELY been wiped out - some people still teach it in secret, but most people will think it is a sign of the devil for what it did to Capital according to their history. Please do not be entirely acceptive of it - it has been ingrained into the society that it is evil. People like Linx, well, Linx couldn't care less if the world just suddenly stopped, so his attitude is explainable and excusable, :P.

And also, please do not try to escape currently or in the next few posts, or try to change the path that you will follow, because that is what is needed for the plot of this SB to continue on as I hoped.

Anyway, so far I think everyone has done an excellent job and I enjoy reading what you post.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

73 Reviews

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:28 am
Light_Devil! says...

Okay, people. :P

I just want to say - you're allowed to create the rest of the scene up to a point.

I'm not sure exactly how it works in other SB's, but this is the way I would like it to work in mine.

I will post the pivotal points in stories (perhaps when I think about it I shall add P.P at the top to show this) and I will also post completely useless posts - usually for Linx, :P.

I would like, if it isn't outside the edge of reason, ask you to base things off my pivotal plot points and add extra things as you want, but please do no try to add extremely large things outside the actual plot I try to post in mine.

Sometimes, mostly, jok101 this applies to you. I love the way you make the posts your own, but the majority of mix-ups have come from you when you write about what you think will happen in the plot I write. :P

I love the way everyone has written, jok101 - I enjoy Jonathon, he is an awesome character, sylverdawn - don't you worry about Frost I have feeling your character and him will be together again ;), Emi - your soldier secret is still yet secret, I hoped you enjoyed that fact :P, Kelcia - I am very amused with the way you play with your twin characters, very smooth, Nik101 - I can't wait to see more of your character it seems things with her are just beginning and last, but not least AyumiGosu, your character has the attitude I love reading.

All of you, I thank you all for joining my SB and hope you have fun in the process of working through The Ciianthan Truth: Spies - because I assure you - there is a lot more to go.

:P
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:32 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

I really like that this SB has a backbone, because most fail because they don't have a plot, or the plot doesn't get past the first few points, and then one of two things will happen. (1) the posts will go off in all sorts of directions, or (2) characters end up running around in circles with nowhere to go. This one actually has somewhere to go! =)

Oh, and thanks for keeping Shahara's secret secret! ^.^
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

Random avatar

Reviews: 17
Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:40 am
Nick101 says...

Might I say, Light Devil, you're an amazing SB host. I feel like this is going to be one hell of a ride(SB)!
I follow four rules when writing
1. Don't think. Just write.
2.Never take the pencil from the page when writing
3.Don't erase. Even if what you wrote didn't make sense
4.No need for grammar,punctuation, or spelling when writing

And when your done writing you stop and break all the rules

73 Reviews

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:50 pm
Light_Devil! says...

EmiSukotto, first of all you're very welcome and second I will strive to keep this secret until you wish to let the cat out of the bag, :P

Nik101, thank you, thank you very much *does a horrible impersonation of Elvis Prezley*.

Okay, now, everyone (well, everyone who reads this anyway, :P) you can post reactions to what Luke has said - you can even have side conversation with someone if you really want. Yours can be outraged, shocked, silent, watchful, happy or basically anything - depending on how you think your character will react to this news.

I hope you find my attempt at a SB fitting to all of your amazing talent. :)
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

73 Reviews

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:33 am
Light_Devil! says...

:(

I thought I had said this, but maybe I didn't. I'll say it anyway, just in case, :P. Please don't have a whole other story which completely alters the world and everyone in it because that'll wreck what I was trying to build . . .

:(
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:10 am
sylverdawn says...

I know this might seem confusing at first but I'm trying to thread Nyk's backstory into the storybook, it won't interfere with the main plot, but it will flesh it out some.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin