z

Young Writers Society

The Brotherhood

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:20 am
Knurla says...

Post all applications and non-character related posts here, please.
Formerly known as AmberAngst

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:22 am
Chupatoasta says...

I call a spot for one of the girl vamps, and a guy, if that's okay, but if not then only a girl. I can't post a profile right now!! D:

Name: Zandriah (Zan)

Appearance: Zan has choppy-cut brown and black hair that falls (at it's longest) right below her shoulder blade. Her eyes are a dark, royal blue and she has a slender, hour-glass body shape. She's blind in one eyes, simply due to her power.
[url=
http://beanutputter.deviantart.com/art/ ... s-42856010]Zandriah[/url]

Character description: Female civilian in the Sisterhood. She's very quiet around others, which sort of helps the fact she's not bonded as of yet. She doesn't open up much, and that sometimes hurts her rather than helps her. She only opens up to those she truly trusts... after she sees them in her Sight eye.

Bonded?: Not yet

History: Zandriah, even from a young age, never really spoke her mind. She's always been a quiet girl, and this irritated the people that taught her things that would be helpful in battle and other knowledgeable things. Until, that is, they found out about her strange Sight Eye, and immediately put more work into her, training her until she collapsed on some days, or even got a head ache from reading. Now, as a mature vampire, she's still quiet, but well bred. :P Yeah... I didn't know what to put here, since I really didn't know how to make her... and I'm still thinking whether or not this will be her history.

Special Talents/Curses?: She calls it her Sight Eye. To her, it's a blessing and a curse. Because of her right eye, in which she's blind, but is able to see someone's true purpose, their future, past, and everything else she want's to know about them, she has never been stabbed in the back, simply because she lets limited people into her life.

Other: She hasn't been bonded yet with a helren, but hasn't really put her heart into looking. She does want a bonded mate, but she's just too shy for some helren.
Last edited by Chupatoasta on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:41 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Name: Ehnvie

Appearance: athletic build, with shoulder length blonde hair and ocean-blue eyes.

Character description: female civilian who can kick lesser a** if need be, having trained in hand-to-hand combat and shooting

Bonded: yes; to the Brother Khaos

History: Sister of the Brother Rhage, Ehnvie grew up around the Brotherhood and learned how to defend herself like a Brother. However, she was taken in by an elite group of warrior-like females just before her transition. She's returning to Caldwell due to the collapse of the Sisterhood of Silver Blade (due to lack of new recruits). However, due to her biological make-up, she had a birth defect that made her allergic to all kinds of blood except for a certain kind. (Yes, I've thought this through before the SB) She found her hypoallergenic blood in Khaos. I'm going to post info on the Sisterhood so that any violent females can join the newly rebuilt Sisterhood. They can help the Brotherhood in their war against the lessers.

Special Talents/Curses: I kinda explained her blood allergy in the history

Other: I think I got it all in her history. However, she does love foot ball and loud rock music, like her hellren, but unlike him she prefers healthier food to his all-beef diet.
Last edited by EmiSukotto16 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

28 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:59 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

This is the information on the Sisterhood of the Silver Blade:

Created by the first female warrior, back in 1816, the Sisterhood was an underground project; to be used as a secret weapon when the Omega made a major move against the vampire race. However, female warriors are supposed to be biologically impossible. There were supposed to only male civilians, female civilians, Brothers, and Soldiers (who are male). Due to their genetics, Sisters tended to have sever birth defects ranging from being deaf, mute, or blind, to severe blood illnesses or (in Ehnvie's case) allergies that caused severe complications.

The group survived for a century and collapsed the first time from lack of funding, since females of the times weren't allowed to work. It was rebuilt by another Warrior female twenty years later, in 1936. The organization managed to survive for the next seventy three years before the pool of female Warriors ran dry. The five remaining Sistersparted ways, keeping in touch on the lesser situations across the country. Xhex, a female Warrior who had been undercover in Caldwell had kept the Sisters updated with the goings-on that happened in the heart of the vamp/lesser societies.

When Ehnvie returned to Caldwell and moved in with the Brotherhood, she began to rebuild the Sisterhood.

**So females who want to fight are invited to join.**

84 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:27 am
Knurla says...

Name: Dhund, a.k.a. "D" Dhund means Hell.

Appearance: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_70/1 ... Ms2IRG.jpg
Doesn't wear the hat, has tattoos from his collar bone all the way down his right arm. He has a red star over his left pec, which means he murdered his father.

Character description: Member of the Brotherhood, lives with them in their well-hidden mansion.

Bonded: not yet

Talents/curses: He has a tortured mind from killing his father, often throwing him into vishous fits of rage. That is how he got the name Dhund.

History: Descended son of Damien. He killed his father for abusing his mother. He hit his transition when he was about 17 years old, making him a monstrous sized vampire who avenged his mother. He now lives with the Brotherhood and some times teaches the pre-trans.

Other: Looking for the right female to be his shellan, but likes to hit the clubs and have fun when he's off duty.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:14 pm
Billy says...

Name: Kyle Saunders (Mister K)

Appearance: Tall and athletic, with pale blue eyes and a shock of white hair. He rarely shows any emotion at all, instead appearing to be bored by everything. He wears a heavy black leather jacket over a white shirt, and a pair of blue jeans.

Character description: Fore-Lesser

Bonded?: Nope

History: When he was twenty, his fiancee left him for a vampire, not even bothering to give him any reasons. Not long afterward, he was approached by the previous Fore-Lesser, who explained the state of things to him. Kyle eagerly applied himself to the training, barely noticing when his heart was cut out and put in a jar, believing he no longer needed it. He lives to hunt vampires, hating them as much as the Omega.

Special Talents/Curses?: He is incredibly strong, and can become intangible at will. He can also play classical piano beautifully, though he only rarely plays.

Other: Maybe up for love
Last edited by Billy on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt. - Yossarian, Catch-22

Wide-eyed stupid.

If you're gonna rule the world, you've gotta get up early! - Joel S. Dickens

84 Reviews

Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:26 am
Knurla says...

Name: Maeve

Appearance: Tall, with long blonde hair that is always worn up in a chignon, as is customary. She wears the single Chosen tear-drop pearl necklace. http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squido ... londes.jpg

Character description: Chosen

Bonded?: No

History: She has lived her life on the Other Side, serving the Scribe Virgin. Ever since the Primale set them free to live there or with the vampires, she chose to live at Safe-Place with the other Chosen who moved from the Other Side

Special Talents/Curses?: Being a Chosen, she has not discovered herself yet. She has always thought of only serving the Scribe Virgin, but now lives with the vampires, and is trying to discover her talents.

Other:

28 Reviews

Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:32 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

**I'm posting a second profile, also.**

Name: Khaos

Appearance: built like a linebacker, he has a golden tan to his skin (a natural pigment), short spiky black hair, silver eyes, a star-shaped scar on his left pec (mark of the Brotherhood), and her name carved into his back from their mating ceremony

Character description: A hard-ass in the field, he's fun-loving and caring at home at the compound. He uses mainly his daggers in a fight, but his shooting skills are commendable.

Bonded: yes, to the Sister Ehnvie

History: he spent the first part of his post-transition life wandering, trying to find purpose. He had already had a hand in killing several lessers outside of Caldwell before moving to the city itself. That's where he ran into Rhage (his now best friend), who brought him into the Brotherhood.

Other: He loves football, loud rock music, and steak.

84 Reviews

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:20 pm
View Likes
Knurla says...

You guys want to start the story book? We don't have many people, but I think we can still have fun with it.

28 Reviews

Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:36 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Sounds good to me.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:31 am
Light_Devil! says...

Question . . .

Are these vamps turned or born vampires?
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

73 Reviews

Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:50 am
Light_Devil! says...

Can I join? If so - here's my character. ^^ Oh and this is set in the NOW time right. Like 2009? With cars and stuff?

Name: Deus Rex Regis

Appearance: Deus actually looks exactly what you would expect a vampire to look like. So he is a very dark and broody person. He has deep, dark, mahogany eyes with raven black hair. He often wears London styles clothes even though they aren't in fashion anymore.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Character description: Brother

Bonded?: Nope, though one day who knows. :P

History: His history can be dissected into pre-transition, transition and post-transition.

Pre-transition: Deus was a murderer/assasin/killer/executioner/mercenary-for-hire/monster; take your pick he was all of these and he did his job well, well enough anyway. He worked for anyone who'd pay more, swapping sides at the drop of the hat or, more accurately, coin. His childhood was almost non-existant; at five years of age Deus (not known under that name then) was abandoned by his parents and had been captured by slavers and sold. He grew up fast, as anyone in that particular trade was sure to. Deus learnt fast and well and his first owners, mercenaries looking for a food-boy, noticed this straight away. They began to pay him when he started helping them kill, though they still treated him like the slave he, undoutably, was. After ten years he earnt enough to buy himself out of slavery, but by this time it was too late. Killing was all he knew. And that was how he lived.

Transition: 2 years after he paid himself out of slavery. One of his to-be-victims belonged to the Brotherhood. This paricular person had zero morals and obviously wouldn't die very easily. He knew all about Deus' life. In fact he made it his reason to know all the gritty details. He knew about the countless murders. About Deus' cold and harsh, killing and venomous heart. He knew more about Deus than Deus did. He also knew that Deus was actually a descent-vampire (had vampire blood somewhere in his genes), a fact which Deus wasn't aware of. This very bored vampire (who was in charge of following particular vampire blood lines) firstly changed him and then put Deus through the transition to see if it would change him - a sort of experiment, if you will.

Post-transition: When Deus woke up he thought he had died. As his eyes fluttered open a sudden guilt claimed him, like a shadow constantly hovering over his shoulder. All the people he had killed were suddenly always around him, following him constantly. In fact he wished he had died. Deus now lives with the lives of many on his shoulders giving him a change of heart about murder. And a will to keep all the people he knows alive.

Special Talents/Curses?: The ghosts of every single person he has every killed hang around him. If he acknowledges them, which he never does as it is often to painful to even look them in the eye, he can usually get them to do something he wants. Every single time a ghost does something for him, they disappear from this world - but not before asking Deus to do something for them - which he is compelled to do. (He has killed hundreds of people.)

Other: He enjoys singing with his eyes closed, this way he can completely immerse himself away from his remorse and pain. Up for love as well. :P

(He lived in London, by the way. Where is always rains. And is never sunny.)
Last edited by Light_Devil! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

84 Reviews

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:28 am
Knurla says...

That's a great profile! And you are born a vampire, but if not, some humans have vampire blood in their family history and can be changed. Welcome! And yes, this is 2009.

73 Reviews

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:38 am
Light_Devil! says...

Very well then! ^^ This should be fun. I think I will add that the brother he tried to kill also changed him - because he had vampire blood. It would make more sense. :D
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

28 Reviews

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:49 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

I enjoyed just reading your profile, Light_Devil! This will add a very interesting character to the story!

One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex