z

Young Writers Society

The YWS Adventure DT

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:10 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Hey, I saw that there was no DT, so I made one. :)

Link to the SB here. topic54390.html
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:15 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

Heh I hope no one minds, I sort of snagged second in command!
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:16 pm
AquaMarine says...

Well ... I don't have anything to put here. *dances*
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! The Skyeler has powah! POWAH I SAY! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Wooohooo. This is awesome, I don't have to try to be funny in this.
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:13 pm
View Likes
Mira says...

Just keep in mind everyone that I've asked someone to be in charge of all of this. ;) You'll find out later who it is. :D
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:01 am
Fruits_Basket99Tohru says...

Ooh...mysterious. Things are shaping up to be very interesting in this YWS Adventure...

Skeyeler! Where the heck have you been?! You have a lot of catching up to do, I hope you see that.... bwa ha ha ha ha....

By the way, Gsp, good job using your ultimate no-longer-frozen 12-pound turkey leg of eternal doomy-ness! Eh-heh! :D :) :P :lol: :wink:
"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you."
--Fruits Basket Book 1, page 134

Do you need a review?

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:02 am
gsppcrocks10 says...

:D Thanks SiSi! I try to be imaginative. And I think it works... xD
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield