z

Young Writers Society

The Oddities Of Seattle DT

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:28 pm
Theodorable says...

Yes, Kamas' character is going to come with us, that is the most important role because Ali is going to teach the escapees how to survive in the real world.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:42 pm
Kamas says...

So Robert has discovered Ali's on the other side. What are we planning now?
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

373 Reviews

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Kamas says...

So Robert has discovered Ali's on the other side. What are we planning now?
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:44 pm
AquaMarine says...

I think they should capture him, maybe? That might be pretty cool.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

373 Reviews

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:45 pm
Kamas says...

Capture Robert? What would they do with him. I doubt he'd cooperate much. :/
But it could be interesting. He could come back to capture Ali and then they catch him :)
Does my last post work?

#tnt

350 Reviews

Reviews: 350
Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:35 pm
Jenthura says...

Hey there! I'd like to reserve a character; male to even out the ratio maybe. The whole thing has confused me, and I'll need to go over other characters, but I like the idea.
What if each one of us 'lab rats' has a piece of something the scientists need. That'd keep them on our tails (no pun intended ><). Just a thought.
-ж-Ж-ж-

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:32 am
Bloo says...

Gsp told me I could join, so porfile I make.

Name: Max Milony

Personality: Somewhat secluded, he isn't exactly a social butterfly, but still is out there a bit. He is very forgetful, memory problem forgetful, and often forgets about people totally except for random memories. He is pretty trusting of people, but only after he knows them for awhile, mostly due to the fact his mind wipes out most bas memories first, making him remember, mostly, only the good things. He has a confused personality, and a joking one (often out of date jokes).

Picture: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_30PRmkOl4ro/S ... r+2009.jpg

Powers (Two at most): Max's powers are random, when he is around other people with powers, he gets a super charge, and then a random power is given to him. He used to be tested, but when he was younger his powers never were shown due to isolation during tests. He is know only learning about his powers.

Weakness: Weak memory, and random powers which he doesn't have control over. He can also get over charged when too many powers are in use around him, and faint, among other things.

Other: Up for love
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

78 Reviews

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:52 pm
Theodorable says...

Yay! I have missed you around this forum. Welcome to the odds.

Reviews: 0
Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:05 am
The Hulk! says...

Is this thing, like dead?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:17 am
Bloo says...

woops, that;s me by the way, forgot to log off of that before I posted.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

78 Reviews

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:46 pm
Theodorable says...

We're kind of in the middle of a rut right now. I want to keep posting, but I don't want to overwhelm the thread with posts by me.

I've tried to open it up for other people to take a lead, but whenever it starts going, people just stop posting.

Maybe we can try to get your charrie into it right now?

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:17 am
Lauren2010 says...

So are we getting this thing up and going again? If so here are my suggestions...

We start over in a new clean thread. See who is still in, perhaps open it up to a few new people?

We start the story after escaping. Or we make sure we escape quickly this time. Things like escaping can tend to drag on and lose characters.

We have more of an idea where the plot will go after escaping this time so we don't die.

:D I hope we can get this going again.
Got YWS?

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:35 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Agreed Lauren.

So... where should the plot go, first off? (I'll make the new thread in a little bit).
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:58 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

I'm still in, of course. What if we start the new one (if we are in fact doing that) just after escaping, the very next morning at Ali's house? Was that her name? The good-scientist chick? Yea. That's what I think. And then go on with the plan of trying to be normal teens, with a few run-ins with the "bad guys" along the way? That's all I can think of. Hope it helped! And should we let newbs join? I think letting a limited amount in could be fun, y'know, make it interesting. :)

~Nutty
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:25 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

RAWR! I think we should just start over. I don't think all of the original people will want to start up again, and the ones who just stopped somewhere in the middle can't really care anyway, so that would give the people who want to a chance to start without having to drag someone's character along with them.

Also, if we start over I think we should remodel our peeps so that they have less complicated powers, or so that they match their personalities and other things. That way we can focus on fun things like... uh... you know. Stuff. >_<

Thoughts?
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer