z

Young Writers Society

Gladiators

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:08 am
StolenHearts. says...

Okay we have a place to speak of what we will be pursuing in this storybook! (:
This is Stolen and if you have any questions feel free to PM Texanwriter or me. We love it when people ask questions and keep us in contact.

Alright let the discussing begin!

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:27 am
TexanWriter says...

Thanks, Stolen. Now, any questions?
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:49 am
ridersofdamar says...

I mean what would my living conditions, be like, and fights and stuff.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

88 Reviews

Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:10 am
TexanWriter says...

Sorry, rider, I'll get to you on that as soon as possible, I'm just really busy. Tomorrow at the latest you'll have your answer. You pretty much got it, though!

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

42 Reviews

Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:08 am
ridersofdamar says...

what should I do? Im all alone in the regulated matches
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

88 Reviews

Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:15 am
TexanWriter says...

infinite's character, Phelix, is still in the regulated matches... that's all I got. And/or you could realize what the steroid is doing to you. Throwing out ideas.

-Albert Einstein

42 Reviews

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:06 am
ridersofdamar says...

How would i get down to you guys though?

88 Reviews

Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:52 pm
TexanWriter says...

How about you get assigned to be on the special-secret-service-agent-type-people's side, the ones who are hunting the rest of us down to figure out our immunity, and you actually find us but don't report us for reasons of your choosing? Just a thought.

-Albert Einstein

42 Reviews

Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:15 pm
ridersofdamar says...

I could do that. I'll post tonight.

42 Reviews

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:42 am
ridersofdamar says...

Ok, I had an idea. So, the official matches seem to be run strictly for entertainment purposes. So, since Achilles doesn't really like to play by their rules, what if he escapes and runs down into the 'lower' areas to hide. There he gets involved in the illegal matches and meets some of your characters. Then we could maybe get some plot going.

88 Reviews

Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:15 am
TexanWriter says...

Awesome. I like it.

-Albert Einstein

88 Reviews

Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:37 am
TexanWriter says...

Please don't let this die! I had an idea that, instead of our people forming the rebellion as would probably happen because we have no real plot as of yet, there could already be a reabellion forming on and we join just in the nick of time or something. That sounds real obvious when put to words, but oh well. I really don't want this to die! Please post!

-Albert Einstein

The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White