z

Young Writers Society

The Court

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:18 pm
Kamas says...

Here we are! Ideas, suggestions, questions for the Court here!

Members: gsppcrocks10, magnusbanefan13, pudin.junidf, WhiteTiger93, Kamas
Characters: Maria, Jas, Lorraine, Daniel, Kayla, Grayson, Krissy

My Idea:
(To be started after Tiger and Crocky develop their part of the story more)

I think it would be cool to have Krissy, Daniel and Maria slip into the city deep into the night cloaked and armed. They slip in undetected through a street kid whole in the city wall. They climb up the walls killing the Rogue's 'birds' (spies) and some of his guards. They take the blood of their victims and write a huge message on the city wall warning the Rogue and the Loyals (Jas, Kayla, Lorraine, Grayson) that they are next. Since now the Loyals are aware of another murder plot against the Rogue with the other guy, they are prepared but do not know who to expect.

Whatcha guys think? Let me know. If we do this idea we'll figure out what happens after all this.

Hope you guys are enjoying the storybook as much as I am :D

~Kamas
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:27 pm
pudin.junidf says...

I'm up for it.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:32 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Sounds good to me.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:16 pm
MagnusBane says...

Sounds like a good idea.

Oh, and WhiteTiger93, it is SO on. Jas is ticked at Grayson for ditching her. :) Who skips around in the woods with some girl - who's supposed to be an enemy, no less - when there's a murder plot against the Rogue? And to think I actually liked Grayson... *shakes head* :)
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

373 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:53 am
Kamas says...

Magnus: Haha. You're last post way pretty gangster, kicking down doors and stuff. Lol xD As for Grayson, tee hee it is loveee

I'm glad I have the approval for my idea. Feel free to add on ideas, even if you aren't part of Krissy's band.

This story is turning to be interesting. Feel free to tell me when you want krissy, maria and daniel to slip back into the city and do such.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

93 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:48 pm
MagnusBane says...

Magnus: Haha. You're last post way pretty gangster, kicking down doors and stuff.

Heck yes it was! I wanted to have bazookas or something in the scene, but I didn't think you'd approve. :)
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

373 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:49 pm
Kamas says...

I would of xD The time period either. But it's still pretty gangster like :

Pow! I just kick your door foo.

(Lolololol)

Well any ideas one how Maria, Krissy and Daniel will slip back into the city? Anytime because Grayson and Maria can develop their relationship in MAria's house or Grayson's house. So let me know when you guys are bored.
Magnus can you move a little bit fast on the sub plot? Just a hint faster so that Grayson can get back in the meadow. Thanks.

PM for anything guys. (Do not worry about crowding my inbox lol)

~Kamas

#tnt

93 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:00 pm
MagnusBane says...

Oh, jeez, not the meadow again. :( I guess I'll just have to add even more gangster kick butt door kicking to balance out all of this romance. lol

I'll get a move on that sub plot

373 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:04 pm
Kamas says...

Thanks. Go crazy. You can brutally murder the Hodge guy for all I care. We need a little bit of gore and action.
But remember, if we go through with my idea Jas can't be sure they got rid of the leader of this plot against the Rogue okay?

#tnt

93 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:35 pm
MagnusBane says...

All right. I'm not very good at writing brutal murder scenes... They kind of gross me out, actually. But whatever.

Jas may have to kill Grayson if he goes skipping around in the woods again while there's someone out there trying to kill the Rogue. But he will anyways, won't he? Because he's in loooooove. *gag*

373 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:53 pm
Kamas says...

You can't kill Grayson >.>
Not without Tiger's permission at least. And it would sort of mess up the story right now.
And as for the brutal murder it isn't needed. Just saying if you wanted too.

#tnt

93 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:14 pm
MagnusBane says...

Fine, Grayson can stay alive. She'd probably miss all of his jokes, anyways, if she killed him. But don't expect her to smile and say "Ooh, congratulations!" when Grayson reveals his little girlfriend.

He's going to, right? Tell them about Maria, I mean. Eventually? Or is it going to be a secret for the rest of the story?

373 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:20 pm
Kamas says...

Tiger and Crocky aren't sure whether he'll keep it secret. Tiger believes she'll make him switch sides. But we'll have to wait and see ^_^ It's exciting the heck out of me. I never thought my storybook would work so well and the story would be so great. You guys added a whole other layer to it! It's fabulous!

... Don't you dare change anything :lol: Jokes but serious.

#tnt

373 Reviews

Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:35 pm
Kamas says...

Since I will be editing the story, I need opinions on how you guys want the story edited.
Do you want me to reword posts to have it sound nicer? Change everything to first or third person? etc etc.
Let me know here about anything you want me to do.

~Kamas

#tnt

93 Reviews

Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:19 pm
MagnusBane says...

Well, if you're going to make it into an actual story, it's going to need a lot more detail.

I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling