z

Young Writers Society

They Call Us Heroes DT

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:58 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

Yay,now there are two other beginners to keep me company!
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:05 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Name: Damion Micks

Level: Hero in training

Power: Electricity manipulation

Appearance: He's about 6'5'' In other words, very tall. He's got a thin, wiry build and loves sports, making him have a decent muscular structure. He's got light brown hair that contsantly fall in his eyes. His eyes, though, are a very light, rich brown color.

Other: Up for love
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:10 pm
arya says...

WhiteTiger93 wrote:Name: Damion Micks

Level: Hero in training

Power: Electricity manipulation

Appearance: He's about 6'5'' In other words, very tall. He's got a thin, wiry build and loves sports, making him have a decent muscular structure. He's got light brown hair that contsantly fall in his eyes. His eyes, though, are a very light, rich brown color.

Other: Up for love

Are you a guy or a gal?
Life isn't fair,
its just fairer than death,
that's all...

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 am
Lauren2010 says...

Alrighty guys, here is a list of characters...

1 – Beginners

Jerri Fredrickson
Danny Steele
Alayna Brooke Carter

2 – Level Twos

3 – Heroes-in-training

Lheah
Alice Grey
Chase
Damion Micks

4 – Heroes

Hayley Lane
Blake Spar
Landon Carter

Anyone can make a second if they want, and if you know of anyone else who may want to join, it's still possible! And if any other heroes want to be part-time trainers like Lane, that's cool. All Heroes-in-training should be trained by a hero at least some. :)
Got YWS?

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:00 am
pudin.junidf says...

Name:James Matthews

Level of Hero Program: Hero-in-training

Specialty: he has the power of telekinesis and telepathy.

Appearance: Tall, with short black straight hair that falls in his face neatly and deep blue eyes. His skin is very white and his body is very athletic. His features are very beautiful and manly. He has some sort of punky emo look, but still classy.

Spoiler! :

Forget the piercings though

Lives: he is currenlty living in the school.

Personality:He is quite but really happy and friendly. He is very positive and likes hanging around people. He is very rcharming and respectful towards women. he is quite a loner and even though he is very handsome and sweet, he doesn't have a girlfriend nor he cares about that much. He is avery good student and very mature for his age.

Other:He comes from a rich family, so he's very well educated and has learned many things, like playing the piano, writing, playing soccer and a especially Language arts and Literature. His family is very rich but he doesn't care about that, nor he believes they are perfect. The situations he has had with his alcoholic father makes him want to be better so he could take his mother and his sister and bebetter than his father.
Up for love
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

Reviews: 3
Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:33 am
Filmmaker1000 says...

Hopefully it's not to late for me to hop in.

Name:Archibol "Archie" Venvetta
Level of Hero Program: Since no one is yet I'll be a level two
Specialty: can (erratically) control the air around him. He has not yet mastered it, so he's still a little rough at it.
Appearance: Image He is small, maybe 4'8" and very petite. He weighs close to ninety pounds, most of it his big head and shaggy blonde hair. He looks a lot like this picture minus the robes and tattoos, and is always smiling.

Personality: Archie tends to have his head in the clouds. He is just starting to get the hang of his powers, and is very reckless. He has been known to break things, but he doesn't have feel much for guilt, so it doesn't bother him. He's a bit troublesome, and LOVES to use his powers as much as he can. To him, life is just a game and he is very naive. He has talent for his age, but sometimes his immaturity gets in his way.
Other: He is alone. He was noticed for his powers one day in school when he sneezed and blew the child sitting across from him half way across the lunchroom. when the program came to check up on him and his files, he had none. No one knew anything of him, he was in none of the teachers' classrooms, he just showed up. Archie is the only one who knows the secrets to his previous life, and for being so optimistic and having such a cheery disposition, has never told a soul.

Anything else nessecary? Hope I can join!

Ps: I forgot my old account so I made this one, I'm not as new to this as my profile makes me seem.
(life) It's all just one film. I've just got to split it up into some pretty sweet chapters. -Robert Altman

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:10 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Great to have you filmmaker! :)

So I have an idea, as we need to get some action into this storybook...

Due to the sorry state of the world (as mentioned in the storybook description) the heroes are needed quite often. They are needed again, but this time the conflict turns out to be on a much higher scale than they thought. So all the heroes and heroes-in-training (and eventually even the level twos and beginners) will be called into battle and all sorts of excitement and danger.

I just don't know what sort of conflict would happen. It'd be something big like some opposing black-hearted race, or alien race, or just some plain evil guys. What do you guys think?
Got YWS?

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:12 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Aliens..... o.o
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42