z

Young Writers Society

Secret Identity DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:55 pm
Bloo says...

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I just have been really sick...I got writers block.

Also, Conor dresses in his costume basically all the time, maybe someone could notice he looks just like Marrow.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:00 pm
Jetpack says...

Well, we're going for a little break from uncovering identities for a while, anyway. There's still a fight going on between the heroes and villains. But we've decided on a weekend, so I'm sure something'll happen.

Eventually, everyone will know everyone else's identities, as I think I've said before, but that'll complete the storybook, so we don't want to rush. ;)

Reviews: 2
Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:25 am
Buggy says...

So what should happen with the villains? Mynah could get captured, then escape before they can unmask him. Whatever you guys want to do.
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:46 am
ridersofdamar says...

not trying to impose, but my character, when he gets posted could be a sort of not villain, but not hero, just someone who flitts between the borders. Ill try and explain more later.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

197 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:44 pm
Jetpack says...

I'll PM you back later, Rider, when I have the chance... I'm at school. :/

Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:34 pm
Buggy says...

You mean like an anti-hero-neutral-type-guy? Cool beans!
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

197 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:52 pm
Jetpack says...

He'll probably have to choose, at some point. We're still working out the kinks in PMs. :)

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:03 am
TexanWriter says...

Hello again! If it's not too mush trouble, I'm going to wait until things calm down to post. i still have to catch up and stuff. If I need to post now, I can, though.
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

197 Reviews

197 Reviews

Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:52 pm
Jetpack says...

Just bumping this a little. Posting at the moment, as in, recently, I think we have:

bonnie babe
ridersofdamar
Jetpack
AquaMarine
gsppcrocks10
Moo
Buggy
Chupatoasta

The others haven't posted in about a week, if I'm correct - sorry if I missed your name off and you've posted more recently. I know Bolt's having some character issues, last time I checked, but that still leaves another 4 who haven't posted: Forever Threnody, Tex, lizzifer, and summergrl13, though Summer did post last week. I understand Tex was waiting for it to die down a bit, but Saturday's getting on now and this is a good place to jump in. Post here if you're finding it hard and we'll try and bring you in.

No pressure or anything, I understand not everyone is as glued to the computer as I am ;). If you want to mention anything to me, post here, or PM me. I'll be PMing people anyway, if they don't get back to me. I think it's going great at the moment, but I want to keep things moving along.

Also, so far the identities known:

Electrum and Mystique know of each other.
Flux and Death know of each other.
Ghost may know of Death and Death may know of Ghost. Possibly.

Now, I'm not saying find identities out left right and centre, but if someone who's already got a good interaction with another character going wants to take it a bit further with the identity thing, that's fine.

All new members - i.e. Bonnie and RoD - you guys are going to have to make yourselves known in costume to the other supers and pick a side, but that can wait a bit. We've still got Saturday and it's shaping up pretty well. Okay, so that was your update from me! Any questions, feel free to ask them.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:21 pm
Buggy says...

I dunno when Mynah's going to have his cover blown, but I was thinking it might be as the result of a fight. It might have to be after a while, but it all depends on what works best for the story.

197 Reviews

Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:31 pm
Jetpack says...

Well, it's up to you... I think personally that we need to expose some members to the entire team at some point, but first it'd be good to have a lot of pairs or small groups knowing about each other. Then someone could take it to the others - "we want you to tell us who you are" - and go from there. If Falconstrike and Mynah found out about each other, that'd be pretty good, or Mynah and the Metal Canary, but like I said, totally up to you. ^^

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:40 pm
AquaMarine says...

Just to say, I am going to post either tonight or tomorrow morning. I got a little busy. Sorry!
~Amy
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:44 am
Moo says...

Maybe Falconstrike and Mynah can find out each others identities at the next fight?

Or maybe he finds out because he sees her gold eyes and then she finds out during a fight?

Just a couple of suggestions :P
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:23 pm
Bloo says...

I have decided to change Marrow to a villain (with a power change), and I was hoping that his identity could be found out before he completely switches sides.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence