z

Young Writers Society

The Lost City

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:17 pm
Theodorable says...

Okay, you can post your application for the princess part here.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

78 Reviews

Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:55 pm
Theodorable says...

Or you can establish your claim on someone.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:08 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Here it is! My application (:**

Name: Tanya

Appearance: She has long silver blonde hair that looks almost like the color of the moon beams. It reaches to her hips and is stick straight. She has pale skin and a kind face was delicate features. She is very thin and is often mistaken for younger than she really is, because she is so small her 'curves' aren't really visible. She has gray eyes that turn a hard, gold-silvery color when angry. She has been told that her eyes are her most attractive feature.

Personality: She is extremely kind with a fiery side. She has been known to rescue injured creatures from the side of the road. Though it may seem that she's sweet and defenseless, you are so wrong. In fact, many farie's are actually afraid of getting on her bad side. She has a very fiery temper when provoked and will defend herself quite well, including her friends and anyone who needs it. Sometimes her curiousity can get her in sticky situations, but she sees it as a good thing.

Power: She can produce a sort of magic. Not like Harry Potter magic ^_^ but like with her hands. She can create energy with her hands to create defensive blocks, attack, create light, and things like that.

Weakness: Her power is very...uncontrollable. Her strongest point is blocks while her weakest point is attacking. It's not that it's not powerful, it really just depends on her. Her 'magic' is strongest at night, because that is when she is most aware and alert. She feels weaker in the daytime and stronger at night. Also she needs to have her hands free to generate the power and sometimes, depending on how tired or depressed she is, she has a hard time generating the energy.

Other: Up for love. (:
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:08 pm
pudin.junidf says...

can I have another character?
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

Reviews: 2
Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:54 am
Buggy says...

Hey... would anyone mind if I joined? It would be a male character; do you mind if he's a faery? And, er, would you mind if he was a bit of a trouble-maker?
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

78 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:43 pm
Theodorable says...

Yes, still accepting new people.

188 Reviews

Reviews: 188
Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:37 pm
EmmaJane says...

((Oh my god! I had no idea about all this! Why did I get no notifications??!! Jeez, so, so sorry. And Teddybear, Marnie's yours. ^^ Just ... wow, sorry.

If someone could give me a bare bones kinda thing I would really appreciate that. I'm so lost... ))
Your = Possession. Your shoes are so sweet!
You're = Omission. You're quite strange...

If you are confused about which to put, simply say in your mind "you are" and see if that fits the sentence. If not, you are looking for your.

Little Macey | Got YWS? | KOTS:BD

78 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:24 pm
Theodorable says...

Okay, basically right now Clotho and Laurie have met up and Laurie has heard that Tanya has been found in the mortal realm. That's what has happened in the Lost City as far as I can tell.

Maybe Whtie can tell you about her part of the story.

And thanks. I'll treat him right. ^_^

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:51 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

I love this sb, lots of fun.

The people are fun too!
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

78 Reviews

Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:35 pm
Theodorable says...

Okay everybody. I am going to say that we either need to wait until Nano is over or we can keep posting. It's up to you or we can end it instead of trying to revive a dead sb. Just let me know what you guys decide.

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:41 pm
AquaMarine says...

Personally I would like to keep it going. I am still posting, and I'll be happy to continue that throughout November :D. But what does everyone else think?
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:16 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

I like this SB, let's keep it moving.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

78 Reviews

Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:17 pm
Theodorable says...

Okay, I want everyone who is still posting to please say so here. This way I think I can set up a posting order or something to that effect. I'll work on it some more.

When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe