54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:08 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Alright, we could start with a list.

Who wants to escape
1. Alyssa

Who want to stay behind

(: Jus post whatever, even plot ideas, here.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:10 am
Moo says...

Hmm... maybe I could have Isaac's vision showing the others trying to escape?
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:07 pm
sylverdawn says...

Sin wants to escape. He's all for running, only reason he didn't take the directors offer is 'cause he didn't believe him. That and he has no intention of leaving his new friends behind! ^_^
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:31 am
chinchillagirl_34 says...

Yeah if Issac is still unconciess when they escape Lee will stay behinde to make sure he's okay. But if he's wake she'll leave.
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

54 Reviews

Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:33 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Okay so we have Sin and Alyssa leaving and possibly Issac and Lee. It seems that we might all leave. There are only a few of us still left and posting. Do you just all want to go? As you can tell Alyssa is very angry and moody. She might get seperated from the others or something? Any ideas?
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:18 am
chinchillagirl_34 says...

Alyssas could get taken to the ward so they can try to 'contain' her and Sin and Lee could go and make sure Isaac is okay.

Then Isaac could wake up and tell them that if they want to live then they have to leave, cause the main evil Dr. guy has something planed for them that will kill them.

So Sin and Lee bust Isaac out and go and save Alyssas then escape. . .and. . .ok that's all I got.
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

54 Reviews

Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:05 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

sounds good. Let's go for it. So Lee and Sin leave and Isaac tries to help Alyssa to escape *Keep in mind she probably won't like that idea (;* And then Isaac and Alyssa have to meet back up with Lee and Sin. Just remember when they escape the 'doctors' will be looking for them. They will try to kill theones who they think can't be controlled (as in Alyssa for her attitude and Issac for helping her escape). As for Sin and Lee, well Sin called the nurses when Isaac fainted so they might think they could control him and won't try and kill him. I don't know. Something like that?

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde