Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 pm
TexanWriter says...

Damien
Gary
Julie
[s]Kelly[/s]
Raven
Spencer

Okay, not Gary yet, and I'd rather wait on Raven. JustDance hasn't given a single post yet, so you could always go after Julie. I'm not sure where she is, though.
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

Reviews: 2
Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:22 am
Buggy says...

I don't want to sound whiny, but I have absolutely no idea of what to do with my characters. I have one in loyalties and a civilian I'm determined to work in somewhere, if that's helpful at all, but as you seem to already have a bit of a plan going on and nothing is going on in New Orleans anymore, I'm stuck.

If anyone has ANY ideas for things I can do with these guys, PLEASE let me know. I joined this thread because it looked interesting and would really love to contribute.
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:01 pm
Bloo says...

Well your loyalty can join our kidnappers. And for the civilian....Maybe she could find one of the old ones, and later get kidnapped as well.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

Reviews: 2
Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:51 pm
Buggy says...

Okay, I'll do that.
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:19 pm
StolenHearts. says...

Well this book went down in a blade of glory, but it was fun while it lasted.
I'm actually just trying to earn points because i have none lol.
Hmm, i really like my character in this and alot of others. Their personalities were very unique.
Texan and I made a new storybook and its turning out wonderful.
You guys should look it up Gladiators.
It's really fun if you feel up to it.

That's a clip of a story I'd like to continue.
Did you know that i wanna learn Latin.
I think it'd be so cool to know the origin of our language. (:
well yeah this was for points so bye!
pm me for more information about gladiators

Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon