z

Young Writers Society

Mythology DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:37 pm
Bloo says...

I'm not so sure where Vero would go. I think he should be like a spy for hire.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:34 pm
phantom of the potter says...

Nor am I too sure where Kaia would fit in... Any suggestions?
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:49 pm
lizzifer says...

Phantom: /since Kaia is the goddess of mischief which can happen on both sides. YOu can make her neutral as long as mischeif keeps happening :D

Arista will join whomever is winning (better parties she thinks)

Alcina should remain neutral until it is seen fit for her to join the "good" side.
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:01 pm
Moo says...

Boltage: Great idea :D of course a reaper and the god of death should work together, lol So yeah, I think Famine would be pretty angry if she threatened him. He's ticked that everyone avoids him so that would set him off.

Sound cool, Rayne?

Plus Skylark would side with Terra I think, seeing as she's protector of the skies. ;)
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:04 pm
Chupatoasta says...

I don't know if we've established this or yet, but where exactly would Cassandra fit in, since she is a mythical creature, not a god or human.

Also, would it be okay to make a second character at this time? I was thinking a guy, since there are so few

:D

~Chup
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:37 pm
sylverdawn says...

I don't know where Syn could fit, since he doesn't really know he's a god just yet. He just thinks he has a lot of strange powers. Besides the curse/prophecy laid on him, make all the gods a little jumpy around him.

As for my other character Kaga is secrectly plotting to kill his father (the god king), absorb his powers and take his place. So maybe he could pretend to be on both sides and secrectly forment the war?

Plus anyone who wants to join Kaga in his quest to be god king, is welcome. Just be warned this guy is one arrogant SOB.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:42 pm
RayneChild says...

Alrighty guys, I am here to solve *some* problems ;)

Mad_Moo: That's fine :) I definitely think we should pick sides, who will be good and bad, and leaders

Chupa: Once we decide what's going on with the gods, we'll figure out plots for the humans and creatures. Also, the max number of characters is 3, so if you don't already have that many, you can make whatever you'd like :)

Sylverdawn: Purely out of curiosity, of course, how do you intend to kill a god?
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

39 Reviews

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:55 pm
Bloo says...

Youcan not kill a God. Only sentence them to never ending pain, or something.

You could have something like Krounos, and cut the god into many pieces, and scatter them though to get close.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:49 am
View Likes
sylverdawn says...

I was thinking something along the lines of their immortality comes from their powers, so if Kaga manages to take them, he would then be mortal
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

39 Reviews

Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:28 am
Bloo says...

Well actually, it is more the state of what they are the god of. Territorial gods are easier to take down in that sense. Like is my god of the underworld was to be weakended, you would attack the underworld, and if he loses, he would become very, very, very weak. But a God still can't die. They can only be stripped of their powers, but their immortaility is for ever.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:48 am
WaterVyper says...

I'm assuming things, so if you'd like to change, then just post here.

Side A

Terra
Elysia
Draka (later turning rogue)
Maia
Virenna
Nimriel
Skylark
Lukas
Aella

Side B

Famine
Thanatos
Desirae
Jade
Jamie
James
Cassandra

Both

Kaia
Basil (since Kaia takes him wherever she goes, right?)
Kaga
Arista
Vero

Neutral

Alcina
Syn
Hector
Illana
Philomela
Last edited by WaterVyper on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

30 Reviews

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:21 pm
RayneChild says...

Skylark is on Terra's side, since she's goddess of the skies. That was already decided. So, but yeah, other than that, this looks good :) It works for me, anyway ;) The only thing, though, is that I think this is mainly a war between the gods, isn't it? And the "earthlings" will just try to survive while the gods are busy being at war and making things hell-on-earth for the mortals without even realizing it. Or maybe not. I dunno. Lol.

Also, who's good and who's evil? Or is there not really good and evil? Because this is mainly a life against death type of war, right? Or at least, that's what it looks like :P
---
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 pm
WaterVyper says...

Terra's side is fighting for what she stands for, and Famine's side is just fighting for his natural behavior. At least, for Terra and Famine. I think most of the other gods joined in because of personal reasons.
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

30 Reviews

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:48 pm
RayneChild says...

Eh, we'll let you guys decide why you picked the side you're on ;)
---

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:00 am
Lauren2010 says...

Hm, maybe I should keep up with the DT more often. Elysia and Hector are good with where they are in that list as regards to sides. Elysia will stick with Terra all the way as she is a very devout follower.

Hector pretty much hates all the gods currently though. So unless smething big changes he'll be on his own little side.
Got YWS?

"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta