z

Young Writers Society

Ghost Squad

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Wed May 13, 2009 2:38 am
OverEasy says...

All plot twists and discussion can take place here ^.^ no need to clog the forum with our plot discussions :D
Life is for living.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed May 13, 2009 7:55 pm
Bloo says...

Okay. So Alex hates being the leader of the group. He hates being in charge, and just wants to be a field agent, or something. The problem is, his dad, who passed away only four months before the beginning of the story, was going to it up so Marya, who Alex's dad thought would be a good leader, to be the leader. Before he could do this, he passed away. No one knew this but Marya, and the place works as the children of the past leader lead, unless set up otherwise.

So she can not be the leader because of that. Now Alex can make Marya the leader, but he thinks she would be a very bad one. Not only because he thinks she would be bad. But also because that her brother used to be his best friend. And he never forgave her for killing him.

(You don't have to agree)
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed May 13, 2009 8:54 pm
Threnody says...

That sounds cool. And currently, Marya is Special Operations, if that's alright with people.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed May 13, 2009 9:29 pm
jok101 says...

In my mind the group is a very elite group the arn't actually that many members only about Twelve. So they mostly do the mission together or in a three depending on how had it is. So they have a base and here's a rough outline of it. Above ground is a military office building (ghost squad was assembled by the mortol governent) in the milatsry building they experiment on magical items and it houses the soildiers that guard the ghost squads base barraks. Underneath the building, after taking a silver elevator about 50 miles down the door opens to an underground complex. The complex has shiny silver walls and looks very high tech. Theirs a sicend lab that's very neglected and a giant libary that they use a lot. However when you come to the main hall it's high tech but has a hint of home. The hall in a like a can shape and leads off into many corridors. Their is a big tv in the middle of the room and a vast amount of monitors that are used for survailence. In the top left of thee room has big windows overlooking the hall these are the windows for the leaders apartment. Each of the memener of ghost squad has their own apartment in the complex each too is suited to the members preferabce and can be changed using a computer.

Here's my charector.

Name: Bone (took the name after his family blood line died out.

Colour of magic: A dark violet

Magical item: A very fancy straight razor with purple gems in it.

Personality: secluded and mysterious he is friendly and witty. He's always coming out with new facts about whatever their fighting and after 50 years of being with the ghost squad theirs still very little known about him.

Apperance: Black hair with a big fringe he wears a black navy jacket and white jeans his t shirt is always a white or a purple. His eyes are bright blue.

History:very little is known about him accept that he's lived for a very long time the reason, even he's not sure but he'll find out. Will reveal more later

Alliance: Ghost squad

Other: up for love.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed May 13, 2009 9:53 pm
Face Engine says...

Seeing as there are virtually no bad guy at the moment (am I right in thinking it's only Boltage's one?), I'll create one for my second character. I'll edit his profile into my first post.

(done it)
I refuse to acknowledge the existence of this signature.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed May 13, 2009 10:44 pm
Ego says...

Are villains absolutely necessary at the moment? We haven't even started the storybook yet, yet alone had time to develop our individual characters.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed May 13, 2009 11:13 pm
chinchillagirl_34 says...

I made a villain too so that's three now.
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

29 Reviews

Thu May 14, 2009 6:24 pm
jok101 says...

Buscador we will still have time to develop are characters since we won't just be fighting the villains. I've started it off with a fight but they'll get away. even though we will lose most of are guard which is what will put us at a disadvantage to the bad guys. All the Villains you've created guys arnt going to be with the army of bad guys. because they came

through the orb and coming through the orb is basically coming back from the dead, cause that's were the orb leads to.
If you want your charector to have died and then come back then they will be with the army. If not your characters could go to the army after the battle or you could say they were some of the ones that llved.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Thu May 14, 2009 11:27 pm
Ego says...

OverEasy and I have decided that Saul is to be Caressa's mentor, seeing as she is brand new to the Ghost Squad. Objections, comments, concerns?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Fri May 15, 2009 12:06 am
View Likes
OverEasy says...

Also! Just a note, it was stated that people shouldn't be the same color of magic, now we have two people that are dark purple (almost black) and two people that are pink.

Just pointing it out.
Life is for living.

29 Reviews

Sat May 16, 2009 6:30 am
jok101 says...

Don't worry about it over easy what's done is done.

oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos