z

Young Writers Society

The Rebellion DT

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Fri May 08, 2009 2:45 am
phantom of the potter says...

Alright - this is for discussion - any questions, comments, or concerns can be adressed here....

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Sun May 24, 2009 3:15 am
phantom of the potter says...

Okay - Arya -

So far, Ebba has run into Acenon and Eden in the woods. Ebba originally was going to collect firewood, but got sidetracked, ran into Acenon and Eden. Acenon knew Ebba beforehand, as well as Jarin. Ebba did tell Eden everything. The three of them go off in search of Jarin.

Meanwhile, Jarin went to look for Ebba because she had been gone for so long. He runs into Adam and Aliya. After some banter between the two parties, Jarin reveals his identity to the two of them. Revelon enters the scene at this point. He recognizes Jarin joyfully. There is originally some mistrust between Revelon and Jarin, because Revelon was always loyal to the kingdom and the army. Revelon says that he has wanted to overthrow Kenzel for a long time, but he doesn't have enough power to do it on his own. Talk of rebellion grows between the two. Adam and Aliya decide to join Jarin and Revelon, and the group goes off to find Ebba.

The two groups have just recently met up with each other, and each side's introductions are taking place.

I hope this clears things up -

Okay, plot time -

I was thinking that Jarin might be a little irritable that Acenon is in the group. I mentioned in Ebba's first post meeting Acenon that at the summer ball where she first met Acenon, Acenon had been pestering Jarin.

I thought that Jarin would remember that and therefore be gruffer with Acenon then everyone else.

What do you think? It is fine with me if this does not float with you guys -
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451