z

Young Writers Society

eleMENTAL

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed May 20, 2009 11:43 am
phantom_blackfire_wings says...

What if Tabin was one of the Stranger's brother or something so that's why it hit them so hard? Just a suggestion.
"What are you doing?"
"I've got paint and rollers...water sking"~The Philanthropist

Don't push the Red Button

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Wed May 20, 2009 7:22 pm
Lauren2010 says...

I like the idea about the queen and jae being taken to the light castle (i think that was the idea of someone..). Jae is currently very unhappy and extremely worried about being with the queen. She is terrified of her mother without the buffer of her father being around. I have a feeling the queen isn't crazy about her daughter either. So Jae will be trying to escape, or needing rescuing at some point. So keeping her under watch would be a good idea.
Got YWS?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed May 20, 2009 7:45 pm
moon jumper says...

I'll post in an hour or two...sorry, exams.

MJ

EDIT: Maybe not. Sorry.
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu May 21, 2009 5:00 pm
Jaden G. says...

If Shasti was so close to the queen... why didn't she take him?
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Thu May 21, 2009 5:12 pm
phantom of the potter says...

Im confused about that too - I thought all of the princes were going? :?
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

39 Reviews

Thu May 21, 2009 7:38 pm
Bloo says...

Well Zarin is injured, so he will have to stay.

I think Jae and another prince should go. Like Shasti runs away to join them and then Zarin and (sorry forgot name) stay. For now. And when they need to leave, maybe, it is because Siry stole something from the castle, that is very important, and they must retrieve it.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Fri May 22, 2009 12:12 pm
Incognito says...

I think the reason why she took Jae was because Jae was the King's favourite, and she isn't able to take one of the heir's to the throne. I think Shasti should stay because that means that there would be avid drama and the search for the Queen could possibly be powered by Shasti's motives.

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

19 Reviews

Sat May 23, 2009 12:47 am
Jaden G. says...

That is true. If Shasti does stay and word of the queen's capture does arrive, he would have more drive to find his mother than any of the other princes.

So now that Berend and Michiko are teaching the princes, I think Berend should train Raleigh and Zarin because they have physical elements and Michiko can train mostly Shasti because Spirit and Beast are so much different than the core elements.

~Doctor Who

39 Reviews

Sat May 23, 2009 2:00 am
moon jumper says...

Great ideas everyone. Just wondering, what should Jae, the queen, and Eosa post? Or should they just wait for a little while?

MJ
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

39 Reviews

Sat May 23, 2009 2:06 pm
Bloo says...

Well post them with out there items. Siry took them. Try and escape. I thought that Shasti would go and follow, and rescue them from Siry.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

19 Reviews

Sat May 23, 2009 2:18 pm
Jaden G. says...

That comes later. King Paian and the others haven't learned of their capture yet. Maybe Siry will ask for a ransom or a witness from a local village saw it all happen.

~Doctor Who

39 Reviews

Sat May 23, 2009 2:31 pm
Bloo says...

Okay. I guess that would work.

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Sun May 24, 2009 3:24 am
phantom of the potter says...

Okay - this sounds great to me, but let me make sure I have it right -

So Shasti unwillingly stays at the castle. When the Queen's capture comes to Shasti's attention he head the search for her.

That is where it gets a little muddy for me - In you guys' opinion, should Shasti, say, head a group of people out to help the Queen, or stay at the castle and organize the efforts?

And I second that thought that Michiko should mostly take over Shasti's training.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sun May 24, 2009 12:23 pm
Lauren2010 says...

this all sounds good to me.

And yeah, I think the queen took Jae because she wanted to deprive the king of his only daughter, and she hoped that maybe she could 'fix' Jae and make her more like the queen herself.
Got YWS?

39 Reviews

Sun May 24, 2009 3:50 pm
Bloo says...

I think go alone. But either way, I want one person to stay captive there. So they have something, or they keep all the items for the elements.

Both of these are temporary.

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell