z

Young Writers Society

eleMENTAL

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed May 27, 2009 4:37 pm
Jaden G. says...

What if Shasti snuck away and Michiko (being his teacher) notices, tells Berend who goes out to get him and finds that the other two princes came along as well as Michiko. Then the adventure can turn over into the Light kingdom where Siry holds the girls captive, the princes plus two come to look for them, and then King Paian thinks that the Light kingdom captured his wife and kids (which basically did happen) and is out to find them. (More war possibilities) *breathes*
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Wed May 27, 2009 4:45 pm
phantom of the potter says...

I like that idea - Very much what Shasti would do -
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed May 27, 2009 7:35 pm
Bloo says...

Well okay. But The captives will not leave Siry, as in go to the king and queen of the Light kingdom. Siry is there strictly to get pravisions.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

Random avatar

Wed May 27, 2009 7:38 pm

What do you mean?
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

39 Reviews

Wed May 27, 2009 8:39 pm
Bloo says...

Siry and his band are heading into the town because they live there. They all have money and homes with stuff there. Most are rich and high up, well their parents. So they can take hourses, tents, food, tons of gold(or whatever out people use) stuff like that. They will not say they are there. Just steal.

Also I guess the ship has sailed for Siry being a good bad guy.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

Random avatar

Wed May 27, 2009 8:43 pm

In that case - Why did Siry kidnap the Queen and Jae? Or am I totally oblivious?

39 Reviews

Thu May 28, 2009 9:07 pm
Bloo says...

He really only died it for the items, to increase hs own power. I am going to have him, for better reason, be selling the queen and princess to aassasstion guilde that were ordered by a farther off kingdom to kill them. And they are in the Light knigdom so this way it is thought to be the light's idea.

39 Reviews

Thu May 28, 2009 11:13 pm
View Likes
moon jumper says...

So what happens to Eosa?
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

19 Reviews

Fri May 29, 2009 11:58 am
Jaden G. says...

eleMental is dying. Someone please post! **puppy dog eyes**

~Doctor Who

39 Reviews

Fri May 29, 2009 4:56 pm
moon jumper says...

I don't know what happens to Eosa, so I can't post...
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

39 Reviews

Sat May 30, 2009 9:10 pm
Bloo says...

Siry has no use for her. He is only keeping her to get information out of. After that he will kill her. But he never will kill her.

39 Reviews

Sat May 30, 2009 10:32 pm
moon jumper says...

Oh, okay. So who's going to post next?

19 Reviews

Sun May 31, 2009 5:12 pm
Jaden G. says...

I can't since I posted last. If anyone can just make a really short filler post, then I'll see what I can do.

~Doctor Who

"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes