z

Young Writers Society

Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
Moo says...

Aw, thanks Chinchilla ^^ I'm just glad that everyone else likes it :P

Rayne- I reviewed your pic :D You can tell I was a little over excited :oops: :lol: 8)
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

72 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:46 pm
Moo says...

Yay! It is done! :D Enjoy guys! ^^

Rayne- Your gift art of Rayne and thr Yellow Hill pups are coming up soon, so keep an eye out!
And just for cuteness, I'll post this of Lhuna too ^^

-Moo
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 pm
ridersofdamar says...

ok I think I want bors to go lone, or... I dont know. He likes no pack so he wouldn't join Yellow Hill, but he has no real incentive to leave black tooth. I think I might make another character if thats ok.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:28 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Heey MadMoo, this is a little random, but isn't that picture from some wolf game? I used to play it but forgot what it was called. Do you know? :\
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

72 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:44 pm
Moo says...

Yeah it's from WolfQuest :D Lhuna's my character that I use; you call all thank WQ for having this storybook ^^ It was my inspiration :P

--Carl Sandburg

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:05 pm
RayneChild says...

Moo - Aww! Those are both adorable!!! I love Lhuna and Zodiak's expressions n_n So fricken cute! And there's nothing wrong with getting excited ^_^

ridersofdamar - I think I'm going to do the same thing; have Toxin and Sting go off by themselves for awhile. Maybe have Toxin train her a little ;) Who knows? I'll figure out something.

The story is amazing guys! Keep it up! :D

~Rayne
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

72 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 7:39 am
Moo says...

If you're all going to split up for a bit, why don't some of you meet up with Sonnet? She's on her own. :P

--Carl Sandburg

42 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 10:00 pm
ridersofdamar says...

Bors could do that
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

30 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 2:39 pm
RayneChild says...

Hi there, guys! :)

Just wanted to give you a little update on the Black Tooth picture, because I know you all are just dying to see it ;) Lol.

The sketch is done (:D), so all that's left is to get it on the computer, clean it up, and color it :) I made references of all the characters, so I have their colors and patterns ready to go. Haha I'm such a dork XD Thankfully, there is only a more bizarre variety of colors, not patterns ;) Black Tooth's patterns are much more...mellow, shall I say? They're easier to figure out. It shouldn't take nearly as long. Plus, there are fewer characters ;) It's plenty updated, so all the Black Tooth characters are in there, down to the newest member. Minus, of course, the two deceased :? I think you guys will like some of the facial expressions...and you'll see what I mean by that when I get it posted :D

I'm as excited about it as you guys are XD

~Rayne

P.S.

Ridersofdamar, that scar on Spike's eye...is it just over his eyelid or has it permanantly closed it? Because the angle you see him at is his right side, so it's the only eye you can see...
---
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat May 02, 2009 4:29 pm
chinchillagirl_34 says...

Can I add some more black tooth members, since there all split up? And just say they didn't really talk that much. :oops:
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

30 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 4:32 pm
RayneChild says...

Where did everybody goooo?! O.o Heh heh. I'll post another Rayne thing, but you guys need to keep it alive, too! Okay? Okay!

Lol. I'm so retarded XP

I'm gonna go work on the Black Tooth picture. I'll be back later, and I hope to see some more posts when I come back! Lol it'll probably be a few hours, so you guys should be good ;)

~Rayne
---

42 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 6:03 pm
ridersofdamar says...

It passes through the eye, but he can still see out of it.

30 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 10:33 pm
RayneChild says...

Okay! Thank you :)

Btw guys, the Black Tooth picture is done! I can't post it yet (it's a long story) but I'll definitely have it up tomorrow :) It looks awesome! Better than the Yellow Hill picture, in my opinion ;)

Thanks guys!

~Rayne

I'll be leaving for awhile, but I'll post Toxin/Sting and Glory when I get home :)
---

30 Reviews

Sat May 02, 2009 10:33 pm
RayneChild says...

Okay! Thank you :)

Btw guys, the Black Tooth picture is done! I can't post it yet (it's a long story) but I'll definitely have it up tomorrow :) It looks awesome! Better than the Yellow Hill picture, in my opinion ;)

Thanks guys!

~Rayne

I'll be leaving for awhile, but I'll post Toxin/Sting and Glory when I get home :)
---

72 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2009 10:21 am
Moo says...

Everyone, no more charcters, okay? ;) I updated the pack lists on the first page and we're stuffed to the gills with wolves :lol:

--Carl Sandburg

The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire