z

Young Writers Society

Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill DT

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:42 pm
Moo says...

So guys, here's the DT, so if there's any plot ideas or any questions you can post them here! Also if you've got any character inspired art (I'm not sure if any of you are artistic other than Rayne) that would be awesome. :P

I've also got a list here of all our members currently, I think we've got enough anyway :)

Yellow Hill

Lhuna- female
Zodiak- male
Ossal- male
Tier- male
Cana- female
Storm- male
Tiron- male
Nightstar- male
Leo- female
Rayne- female
Bane- male

Black Tooth

Bors- male
Lark- female
[s]Lido- male[/s]
Kayla- female
[s]Viking- male[/s]
Ghost- male
Toxin male
Hera- female
Talon- male
Sting- female

Dispersals

Sonnet- female
Nellie- female
Jericho- male
Glory- female
Randyll- male
Scythe- female
Scimitar- male
Last edited by Moo on Sun May 03, 2009 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:38 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Ok, for the whole Storm and Leo captured idea....

Kayla has been to Yellow Hill before and is friends with them. I'm thinking that Lhuna (?) comes to rescue Storm and Leo in the Black Tooth Camp but they're aren't there because Kayla decided to secretly take them back to Yellow Tooth instead.

? Thats a rough plot idea, any one can suggest something else.

JC
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

72 Reviews

Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:23 pm
Moo says...

Yeah sure, that is fine! It fits in ok with my little idea. Guys, jok has been inactive the whole time so I think we should kill off Lido. :( Does anyone want to be the new Alpha?
I've got an idea for the Lhuna/Lido fight so if you would, leave that part to me :D

-Moo
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

78 Reviews

Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:27 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Well if Lido dies, Viking becomes alpha...Kayla would probably nominate Ghost as beta.

sound good, guys?

JC

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 pm
chinchillagirl_34 says...

Sounds good! But will it be okay if both of my people be the head of Black Tooth. I don't think Ghost should be Beta, because he'll be all like I'm the new Ghost who doesn't kill for fun. Then Viking will be all like I'm the leader now, lets kill anyone who objects.
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:10 pm
RayneChild says...

Okay, this has been driving me crazy trying to figure out!

Moo, does Zodiak get nervous around Rayne because he likes her or because he's afraid of her? They both make sense, but I can't figure it out :shock: If it's a surprise, that's cool, I just was wondering so I know what's going on when Rayne and Zodiak are around each other.

~Rayne

P.S. Thanks for the recognition n_n You gave me a great idea :D I'm going to make fan art of all the pack members! :D Be watching for it ;)
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

72 Reviews

Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:41 pm
Moo says...

Ha ha, no problem. Your art deserves recognition! :D I drew some line art of Lhuna and Zodiak play fighting, Ossal looking moody, and also I'm working on one of Rayne and the Yellow Hill pups :D
And I can't wait to see your art! :P
I just randomly made Zodiak act like that for fun and to make things a little more interesting. That fact that it's been driving you xcrazy is quite amusing :P He kind of likes her, but feels intimidated by her slightly because she doesn't speak much to him. ;)
Hope that relieved you of your prolonged pain! ;):P

-Moo

--Carl Sandburg

30 Reviews

Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:26 pm
RayneChild says...

I started it today, but I'm making a giant group picture of all the Yellow Hill wolves, and when I finish it, I'll make one of Black Tooth :D Should I include Lido? :? I can't wait to see your pics! :D

THANK YOU!!! Haha XD Because if I were ever to put them together, I wouldn't want to make them all flirty if that isn't the case, or Zodiak scared to death if that isn't the case. But I can work with a little of both ;)

Anywho, thanks again! :)

~Rayne
---
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:51 pm
chinchillagirl_34 says...

Okay who should Viking or Ghost die? I don't want to kill Ghost, but that would mean he wins, and then the Black Tooth will probably stop there raids, and that is basically the whole story line.

But if Viking wins, that will mean Ghost died and then they would have no shaman! And it will keep the story going for sure, but since most of the pack is now fighting Viking then he'll probably have them killed.

~A very confused Chinchilla
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

78 Reviews

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:52 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Ghost? Die after saving Kayla? NEVER besides, I thought it would be a nice romance : - P

What's wrong with Black Tooth having new people in control? I think that would be the drama. Whether Black tooth should continue to have raids and be mean (lol) or have peace with Yellow Hill. Some of the pack wants the former, some the latter.

Maybe the pack splits up? who knows.

JC

30 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:27 am
RayneChild says...

Maybe someone else could run in and split up the fight? Then they somehow make peace in order to go fight the Yellow Hill wolves and help the rest of Black Tooth. Because I think, at the current point, there's only like...two or three Black Tooth wolves fighting the entire Yellow Hill pack. I'd say the majority of them are at this little isolated location with Ghost and Viking and Kayla and Hera and Talon and Bors and all them. So, maybe someone could come in and tell them that there's only a couple wolves down at the shore and they're getting their butts kicked or something XD

I dunno. Just a suggestion.

~Rayne
Last edited by RayneChild on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
---

30 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:29 am
RayneChild says...

Oh, wait. I take that back. Toxin is the only one down there. So, maybe have Hera or Talon tell them that Toxin is going to die or something and they could all go help. Not that that would be a good thing, I'm just saying XP
---

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:41 am
Chupatoasta says...

Okay, I'll post when I get out of the shower... :\
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

30 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:52 am
RayneChild says...

Thanks so much!!! :D

~Rayne
---

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:59 am
phantom of the potter says...

Okay - I have been gone from this too long!

Can someone please post a brief summary of where we are in the plot, where Storm and Lark are, and were I should post next?

I have read all of the posts, but only skimming.. I've got the general idea, but where did Storm and Leo disappear to? And what about Lark? She seems to kind have sunk through the cracks -

Also, just on a side not, it's not a huge problem... But so much of Lark's character is timid, can you guys still weave that into any future posts involving her. For example, I think there was once instance where Lark was begging to go out on the raid? She'd be more likely to want to hide than to fight... Of course there are exceptions to this rule, but she was raised during Lido's reign... If it weren't for her relationship with Bors, she would be long dead. Long ago, Lark decided to work hard to stay out of the center of attention -

Just thought I'd make that note...

Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables