z

Young Writers Society

Black Masquerade DT

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:44 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Just come in at dinner. Talk to someone random, though I suggest not mine. She's a little upset. Maybe Avelle?
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:33 am
Storm_Bringer says...

Yeah, you could talk to Avelle (my character). We are right now at dinner, supposedly eating, so it's a good time to meet up. Since you are late you could talk to Felicity too. Perhaps apologize that you were late for Felicity's debut ball... Or something like that. Feel free to talk to Avelle too. :D

~Storm
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
~~~
Need a review?
One Stormy Review Coming Right Up!

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:41 pm
Storm_Bringer says...

How long are we going to stay at the ball???

I think everybody has met besides Amadeo, Elizabeth, and Lilly. So we should probably try to bring them in... Just a thought.

~Storm
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
~~~
Need a review?
One Stormy Review Coming Right Up!

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:26 am
imapoemperson says...

Is it ok that I didn't add Lilly at the ball? She isn't really that high in the social class anyway.
"We played Pin the Tail on the Reason My Life Feels So Insufficient, and nobody won." -Megan Moriarty

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Thu May 21, 2009 4:19 pm
Theodorable says...

Okay, can someone tell me where everyone is? Because I am completely lost. Where is everyone?
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver