z

Young Writers Society

The battle for freedom

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sun May 03, 2009 8:57 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Yeah, because it's like if we aren't in it, he's going to be like in a sub-story, because he's away from the group. I think. Oh an dsorry for the 'likes'.
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun May 03, 2009 9:01 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

It's fine. The reason I ask is because I don't know if Bolt wanted to be off by himself or whatever else. *shrugs* I just didn't know
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun May 03, 2009 10:06 pm
Bloo says...

Yeah. You can rescue him. Just let him go into two games.

The games are a creative way of an execution. If you read my post, you would learn that they are an entertaining execution. So it shows how cruel the people are to the exiles.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

39 Reviews

Mon May 04, 2009 4:44 pm
Bloo says...

Okay guys. Here is my plan.

So I am going to have Zeke and Ray devise a plan. This will have Zeke having a staged death, along with Ray. While they both live and escape. The team has to be watching the screen at that moment. This sends some people into depression. And then I have Ray and Zeke pop in to the ground out of no where.

And also. If other people want to play some games. I am in a state of thinking some up.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

54 Reviews

Mon May 04, 2009 4:47 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

I like it. Oh and I think I want April to play in one of the games. Maybe later or something. Sounds like fun. (:
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon May 04, 2009 4:56 pm
Skull3670 says...

Maybe Mikael versus April make it all emotionally dark and twisty?
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

54 Reviews

Mon May 04, 2009 7:43 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Nice...Good thinking. (:

39 Reviews

Mon May 04, 2009 7:56 pm
Bloo says...

Here is one for later on. Needs only one exile. They usually use four though.

Tock:
You play on a triangular platform, covered in a gate. In the triangle are four circles. Three of which hold a pedestal, on top of which is a flag, and in which is a staff wielding defender, located at the corners. The center one is for the real player, who must retrieve all the flags, and place them in the center circle. Other than the defenders the fourth player must also watch out for three balls, the size of an extra large beach ball, made of hard, sleek metal. They move around the arena on ropes, and the player must avoid them. The game has a time limit of two minutes. And after a minute has passed the balls in the arena grow spikes.

Also the staffs the defenders use are metal, and are strongly magnetized, so they can push the balls to the offender. And later on repel them so they are not impaled.

39 Reviews

Mon May 04, 2009 7:57 pm
Bloo says...

Oh and for got to put this. You play by strobe light. In case you don't know what that is, it means lights that flash on and off very quickly.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star