z

Young Writers Society

Night fall

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:15 am
Bloo says...

that is what i meant.

I said they all were made unable to fight by the guy, so there would have had to been a fight for the others first. Then Koka comes in to save the day, sort of.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:29 pm
DSF says...

Ahhh okay my fault I just misunderstood

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:28 pm
ridersofdamar says...

gah, ill think on it.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

42 Reviews

Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:46 pm
ridersofdamar says...

so heres what I think I'm going to do.

Itachi and his brother were together and his brother tried to summon a Wolf Demon. The demon cursed Itachi and posessed his brother, turning him evil.

The mark left by the demons curse can give Itachi all of it's powers. That explains how it will kill him eventually. He can tap into it and let it consume him, so that he gains some of its power. The more he opens himself to the taint the more the mark drows and the more power he gets. His power can also increase with the size of the mark on him.

Whenever he opens himself he starts to take on more aspects of it (fangs, etc.)
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:11 am
DSF says...

Ahhh okay, that's cool, I like it.

Now what would happen if Tezuka drank his blood. Its not technically a bloodline but is the thing, the curse, is it in or does it affect his blood. If so Tezuka could share in the possession for a while, maybe go crazy or something. Just a future idea :P

42 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:23 pm
ridersofdamar says...

he would loose his mind because he would be posessed by the demon... I think

42 Reviews

Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:30 pm
ridersofdamar says...

my computer died, so keep it alive until I can put time into writing

You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind