z

Young Writers Society

Assassins DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:51 pm
ridersofdamar says...

so, any questions?
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:42 am
Light_Devil says...

yeah, well I'm still waiting on cat4prowl to reply to my post. Anyone know where she is?
"Eat, Drink, Play"- National Pub Poker League
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
You wanna go to sleep? Click this --> http://qinni.deviantart.com/art/Timeles ... -102881379

34 Reviews

Fri May 08, 2009 6:40 am
Light_Devil says...

OKAY! GUYS!!!

I really want this to be back alive or I'll be really annoyed. But I knew the flaw of why this completely and utterly died.

It was because IT HAD NO PLOT! Basically you do whatever you want when you want and that doesn't work.

So, I've been deliberating upon this and I figured out a pretty nice plot line to play with.

Orders are coming from somewhere else, but no one knows this, (yet) and they follow it willingly because "orders is orders."

Anyways, as I was saying before my own brain interrupted me, they follow the orders to kill the crime boss that my character and Tyrel are currently eating dinner with. But this goes agaisnt Tyrel's orders, so they all arrive and have this nice fight/argument.

And once that's over they figure out that something is wrong.

And that someone is pulling the strings around here that has very dark hidden agendas. The races (I don't which ones, the bad ones . . .) are invading and only a select few (well, us ^^) notice because of the orders that contradict each other from two different sources both claiming to be the leader of the Assassin Brotherhood.

And we don't know who the unreal one is (yay) so, its a race against time to figure out who's the head who isn't and just who they need to kill to stop the invasion.

Anyone up for reviving the SB now? ^^
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator
You wanna go to sleep? Click this --> http://qinni.deviantart.com/art/Timeles ... -102881379

42 Reviews

Fri May 08, 2009 11:27 am
ridersofdamar says...

haha i like it bu I had a plot ^^

I just have this thing where I let people introduce their characters and get established before I start introducing the plot. And when i do that its in little bits. Its sort of like yours but a little different.

We get orders directly from the masters. But soon we start getting wierd hits. Eventually two of us get sentto kill the same person. Eventually everyone was sent on a hit that set them up.

We start trying to figure out what is going on and we find that there is a Nordic Army approching from the north.

We tell the council and two try and stop it, but the 3rd doesnt. Ill explain more later but basically they make a coup for power and win and then we have to get them off the throne. I have to go to school so more later.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

34 Reviews

Mon May 11, 2009 6:15 am
Light_Devil says...

lol, so basically its about the same? ^^ Sounds awesome anyways, I just want to get it back started since it sounds really good and it died so quickly. ^^
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

42 Reviews

Mon May 11, 2009 9:13 pm
ridersofdamar says...

if you want to start it back up, Im all for it. I do have alot of work though with finals and all, so if you could PM al hte people that joined and tell them what were doing, thatd be great

34 Reviews

Wed May 13, 2009 6:01 am
Light_Devil says...

Okay I think I will, it'll be awesome. ^^
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

34 Reviews

Wed May 13, 2009 6:18 am
Light_Devil says...

Yep, done and done. Got everyone I think. And I posted on the actual thread, so people will know. Hopefully, this will come back to life.

Have A Nice Day.
Azrael.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed May 13, 2009 10:18 pm
DSF says...

Aghhh I want to join I am just SO freaking busy right now! I will be done with school in a week, so once that is over this may be a possibility for me!

34 Reviews

Sat May 30, 2009 7:16 am
Light_Devil says...

Is this ever coming back alive?
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin